JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Capture+_2019-08-09-20-24-36.png Price: $1300 OBO
Up for sale today is my L1A1 Rhodie fal that I picked up from another member last year. I was told it was built by Vezley, too which should be a plus. Can't quite afford to shoot .308 at the moment and could use the money for some ammo and home projects but open to various trades. Mainly looking for a nice pistol + cash or maybe an AK pistol + cash or something. Again, pretty open so hit me up with offers.

Description:

-21" Chrome lined FN barrel (VERY accurate)
-I believe it to be a STG58 lower - forged receiver
-Type 3 Coonan upper
-scope cover ( was told it's DSA)
-Unknown quad rail, but it's very tight fitting... In a good way.
-DSA large safety selector.
- 2 magazines (can throw in a block of wood cut down to limit to 4rds for hunting if you want.)

Feel free to message me any questions. More pictures upon request.

PRICE: $1300 OBO

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That is not a bad price for a FAL. Just a reminder that they are becoming harder to obtain. With our changing times I would not sell any of my FAL's for anything. I would get rid of the singular 'mouse gun' I have long before I would sell a FAL. But you are correct, they are not inexpensive to shoot.

Nice looking gun, besides the gas block and the carrying handle what's left on it that's L1A1? How do the sights line up L1A1 front and Metric rear? L1A1s have a taller folding rear sight. The lower receiver looks like a standard metric lower not a STG58. STG58 have a different angle below the rear sight and don't line up with the metric humpback stocks. I second that. it's a keeper way to much BS going on now to replace it.

Nice looking gun, besides the gas block and the carrying handle what's left on it that's L1A1? How do the sights line up L1A1 front and Metric rear? L1A1s have a taller folding rear sight. The lower receiver looks like a standard metric lower not a STG58. STG58 have a different angle below the rear sight and don't line up with the metric humpback stocks. I second that. it's a keeper way to much BS going on now to replace it.
I believe you're correct, it does look to be a standard metric lower. Tbh, I Don't know too much on FALs so i appreciate the correction.

The sights line up just fine, never had an issue ringing steel anywhere from 15-300 yards.

Oh there it is! That's a sweetheart of an FAL!
The rail is an older DSA ( only a few years old) and I'm pretty sure it has a DSA hammer, trigger and sear in it. It's quite accurate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.