JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$22000
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Will entertain trades for other toys (ATV, Snowmobile, Travel Trailer, Etc).

Custom boat with Ford 5.8L V8 with only 230 hours on it and Honda 15 HP Kicker with verh low hours as well. The boat is 21 ft and there is a 3 ft aluminum deck off the back. Built in gas tank feeds both motors. There is a built in heater with vents that keeps the cabin area very toasty (T shirt and shorts in any weather if fully enclosed). No tears in the enclosure and it can come completely off.

Comes with dual marine batteries, rod holders, CB marine radio, stereo, and King galvanized dual axle trailer.

Boat is in excellent running condition and starts up on first crank every time, unless it's been sitting for a month (takes a couple cranks then).

Please email me to set up a time to see the boat. During the week I can show the boat almost anytime between 8 and 4:30pm. Currently stored indoors. Weekends will require an appt but can can on short notice usually.

Price reduced to $22,000!

00U0U_8JMAqecLd13z_0CI0lN_1200x900.jpg 00G0G_lbCg5GFN0Jzz_0CI0lN_1200x900.jpg 00S0S_e5laxBaRUOQz_0CI0lN_1200x900.jpg 01212_56W9GPVUGdTz_0CI0lN_1200x900.jpg 00O0O_5wxL1rLKGyYz_0lN0CI_1200x900.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top