JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DUDE! That guy's a freakin ninja :s0140:

We did the 20 foot gun vs. knife in an academy class. My instructor is 6'2" and fast, I am fat and slow. He had the knife, I had the gun (fake Glock). I still managed to put three in his chest by the time he got to me.

I think this guy and the SKS back up gun guy need to hook up :s0155:

dont know if i've seen it here, but we had a pretty good thread on it on another board. check out the guy's other videos... a real combat master, he is.

if it's been a while since he's posted, he's probably nursing a self-inflicted GSW to the pooper.

YouTube - pekiti's Channel

comic GOLD!

Why isnt this being spread all over the internet?
This guy deserves to be laughed at intentionally.

my favorite so far

hahahahhaah
even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E&feature=related

ahaha...so that's what happened to him. This is too funny to be true, he is probably just an internet joker...

edit: he talks after the injury YouTube - The Knife guy talks after injury

I'm pretty convinced this is fake now :(

it's not "fake"... those are live rounds in his pistol. even if he was doing it to deliberately look like a jackass, that doesn't make him any less of one, nor does it make him any less likely to shoot himself in the pooper..

I want him to be my attacker. 8.4 second to go 121 feet. I could shoot 6 reload fire 6 more and still not have spilled my coffee.
And the dummy throws his blade into the ground.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top