JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe theyre gearing up expecting a whole bunch of SBR apps at the same time? Ive got a Colt Lower and a M85 AK Pistol coming in next week I better hurry up and get filed.

Very nice!

All of mine were +30, last one was 17 days. Hoping the next will be the same.

This small
How, uh, small is it?

PXL_20210701_230844936.jpg

Submitted my (2) form 1's for SBR on 7/12 with the help of @wired tutoruial… thanks again! Will update as soon as I get an (fingers crossed) approval. Would be great if the shorter wait time is becoming the new norm, at least for now. If it moves that quickly, I'm gonna jump on a suppressor immediately and see how that shakes out too.

I see a lot of these guys popping up on gun sites lately since form 1 cans became common. It's really gotten antsy since the ATF has pretty much came out and said they're going to rule braced pistols as SBRs. They get really obnoxious and insulting . I don't know about you guys but I've owned NFA for 30 odd years. It's no big deal but they get really bent out shape. One guy told me he was willing to die over the buttstock issue. I'm like you know I looked at your profile and you don't have much to lose . I say go for it.

Last Edited:
I see a lot of these guys popping up on gun sites lately since form1 cans became common. It's really gotten antsy since the ATF has pretty mu come out and said they're going to rule braced pistols as SBRs. They get really obnoxious and insulting . I don't know about you guys but I've owned NFA for 30 odd years. It's no big deal but they get really bent out shape. One guy told me he was willing to die over the buttstock issue I'm like you know I looked at your profile and you don't have much to lose . I say go for it.
It certainly is interesting reading some of the hoopla and fear mongering.

I especially enjoy the irony in some posts. Like the one above, where he states he'll never follow unconstitutional laws, yet in the same sentence says no one should brea the law. Well, what is it? Lol!

I especially enjoy the irony in some posts. Like the one above, where he states he'll never follow unconstitutional laws, yet in the same sentence says no one should brea the law. Well, what is it? Lol!
I think a lot of people don't remember the jack booted thug ATF days. I do.

I have to follow all forum rules, which is why I said I don't advocate breaking the law. I don't want to be banned. Unfortunately, I have to follow rules I don't believe in to remain a member on this forum. Get a clue :rolleyes:

I have to follow all forum rules, which is why I said I don't advocate breaking the law. I don't want to be banned. Unfortunately, I have to follow rules I don't believe in to remain a member on this forum. Get a clue :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top