JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys,
I have 470 208 gr eldm in 308 diameter for sale (same lot, newer packaging style).
Was going to use them for a 300 blackout subsonic project but never got around to it.
4 boxes are unopened and the 5th has 30 taken out for load development.
These would be perfect for a subsonic 300 blackout load or a heavy 308 or 300 win mag load.
They are 35 a box new so I would take 110$ cash for them or 120$ shipped.
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR SOME 223 MATCH BRASS (NO LC OR FC BRASS). Once fired is fine. Norma preferred. What do you have?

Would also consider trades for 140/147 gr ELD-M (6.5MM) or 205M match primers.

Would gladly meet face to face in Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro area. Or will ship if you pay for shipping
I'm often at UNSC, Rock lake, and other NWPRL PRS matches.

20190603_144621.jpg 20190603_144613.jpg

Last Edited:
To delete, go to inbox (Upper Right of Screen) from there you can select which old PM's you'd like to delete.

Top right of NWFA site, you'll see Inbox, Alerts and then your name. Select Inbox, then select show all conversations. It will give you a list of all your private convo's. Next to each convo, you'll see a box that you can select (Check box) then you'll be allowed to delete any of your conversations, making room for new ones.
Inbox.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top