JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200000
City
Darrington
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell my storefront, as I've decided to leave the firearms industry and am perusing other ventures out of the state. I ran my FFL (07) out of this building and another business I have for the past 8 years but it's time to do something different. It's a 2030sqft commercial building on a 0.12 acer lot in Darrington that has two bathrooms, a lunch room, a corner office, a retail space, and four parking spots. The building was originally a bank and still has the vault and safety deposit boxes still in it and the the vault door is fully functional. It has a newer septic system, newer fuel oil tank, and newer sprinkler system. The building was built in 1955 with no set back, so the building to the west (orange front, gray wall in back) is built wall to wall to it but just the tan colored portions and the darker gray roof is the building. It's zoned commercial and outside a school zone, so you can run pretty much any business you want out of it. If someone is looking for a great deal on a commercial space, looking to get into the commercial market for a reasonable price, or wanting to run a gun shop of their own, this could be something to consider. The 2023 county tax assessment is $237,700 and that's all I'm asking for it, which is only $117.09 per square foot.

full address- 1075 Darrington street, Darrington WA. 98241

Matt- 3six0-3four8-3five7eight

crop 2.jpg crop 16.jpg crop 13.jpg IMG_3373.JPG crop 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Will also consider a partial trades or down payment credits for a low mile CCLB f-350 or f-250 with a 7.3l powerstroke, 7.3l godzilla, 6.8l triton, or 6.7l powerstroke that is all stock (has to be able to travel in and out of California, so nothing can be deleted), a 22-32ft gooseneck enclosed race trailer, a toy hauler or toterhome with a 10+ft garage and lift gate, a box truck with a GVWR of 26,000 or less and is 2010 and newer if it's diesel (must be CARB legal and compliant), land with water rights in utah or arizona, or potentially a full 1031 exchange for the right kind of house or shop in utah or arizona.

Bump. This is your opportunity to get the single cheapest move in and tenant ready commercial property in the county! It comes with all the fixtures, display cases, desks, all the way down to the fridge.

I need to be out of this by the end of November to make some things happen, so here's a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab a commercial property for $200,000! $98.52 per square foot! County tax assessment is $272,900 for 2024, so almost a full 1/3 off tax value. This is a cash price or you're pre-approved for a commercial loan or have immediate access to funds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top