JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Measure 114 is real bad. This year has been bad on the national level. I know this don't affect a lot of gunowners but on the federal level is bad also with the 80% frame/receivers, solvent traps, Forced Reset Triggers and other triggers and the pistol braces ruling coming up next month. All this on top of measure 114, It's a bad year for us gunowners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been stocking up heavily since biden election. I am glad I have but still need/want more lol. This isn't the end it will get worse in oregon and federal level will get worse as well.

One thing I said on another thread is, in the big picture, more gun owners and a lot more guns in the hands of legal gun owners.

The future is bleak for those that waited but for Oregon, 114 was a better salesman than Obama.

Not as bad as it is for future gun owners.
Had a friend that just got CHL and buying first gun. Finally all these years now getting into the freedom of gun ownership. He asked me WTF going on with this 114? Then I asked him did he vote, he said no and said some of his family and friends voted for it. Well, you get what you voted for.

Had a friend that just got CHL and buying first gun. Finally all these years now getting into the freedom of gun ownership. He asked me WTF going on with this 114? Then I asked him did he vote, he said no and said some of his family and friends voted for it. Well, you get what you voted for.
That is EXACTLY why M114 passed, because of all the idiots who didn't vote.

2023 will be worse. The Oregon Legislature has a blue supermajority and there is no way for the minority Republicans to stop votes by threatening quorum.

114 was just the sucker punch that knocked you down, now it's time for the legislature to kick your ribs in.

Look for an AWB at the very minimum with additional registration requirements. It's going to be Christmas every day of the year for tyranny. They can now have anything and everything they want.

Oregon has fallen and it may never get back up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top