JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone pointed out to the Secretary of State that all these I.P.s are in fact bullsnot against a settled case, I.E. Heller!
Same with the Attorney General, She should be upholding the law, nut subordinating it because of some false preaching mans agenda!
What would it take to get Orygun's politicians to actually follow the god damn law????? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Vote them ALL out!! Doesn't matter who is running against them, vote all incumbents out!! If the next set screw up, vote them out. Hard to get anything done with all rookies 😀.

Vote them ALL out!! Doesn't matter who is running against them, vote all incumbents out!! If the next set screw up, vote them out. Hard to get anything done with all rookies 😀.
It's a shame Covid couldn't have taken care of them. All the hospital beds we were short could have been their names on a waiting list. Ah well :s0002:

Never been sure how limiting the amount of bullets is supposed to change minds. There has been zero evidence that magazine capacity stops people from shooting at other people.

Right now the liberal hive is on the equivalent of a sugar high. But there are only a few people on the west coast promoting it. Portland's...well Portland, and a few people in Salem. Not necessary to clean house. Unfortunately there is no name recognition of any republican or conservative alternative. Even if that person isn't elected, they need to look electable. The liberal/anti-gunners have no reason to change.

Does anybody know what the schedule is for how this is handled at the Oregon Supreme Court? The LEVO group said they hoped to be able to start collecting signatures by early fall?

Knutson is holding a rally Sunday October 31st at 1pm at Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland to get support for IP 17 & 18. I'm going out to speak out to talk to supporters about why gun control doesn't work and how these potential laws would only make the situation worse. I encourage anyone interested to come out as well to join in. As much as I would like to call them stupid online, its not going to help change their minds, so my goal is to have a dialogue and bring up facts and real stories of how people have protected themselves with firearms and such and explain how gun control harms the same people liberals claim to care about.

Here's a recent news article about their upcoming rally.https://www.kptv.com/news/we-believ...cle_471ed540-32a0-11ec-bf15-1f8dbbaf6fd2.html

If I wasn't going to be in Seattle I'd join you. That's a great suggestion.

A Crowder-like table with, "Knutson's gun restrictions are racist. Ask me why" would be great.

Received from Oregon Elections Division Today.

Initiative Petition

The Elections Division received a draft ballot title from the Attorney General on June 24, 2021, for Initiative Petitions 2022-017 and 2022-018, proposed for the November 8, 2022, General Election.

Caption
2022-017
Requires permit to acquire firearms; creates permit database; prohibits ammunition magazines over ten rounds; exceptions

2022-018 Prohibits manufacturing/ possessing/ transferring many semiautomatic firearms; criminal penalties; limited exception if existing firearms registered

Chief Petitioners
Walter John Knutson III 4526 NE 27th Avenue Portland, OR 97211
Michael Z. Cahana 3139 SW Fairmount Blvd. Portland, OR 97239
Marilyn Keller 5273 NE 14th Place Portland, OR 97211

Comments
Written comments concerning the legal sufficiency of the draft ballot title may be submitted to the Elections Division. Comments will be delivered to the Attorney General for consideration when certifying the ballot title.

Additionally, the Secretary of State is seeking public input on whether the petition complies with the procedural constitutional requirements established in the Oregon Constitution for initiative petitions. The Secretary will review any procedural constitutional comments received by the deadline and make a determination whether the petition complies with constitutional requirements.

To be considered, draft ballot title comments and procedural constitutional requirement comments must be received in their entirety by the Elections Division no later than 5 pm.

Comments Due
July 9, 2021

How to Submit
Scan and Email: [email protected]
Fax: 503.373.7414
Mail: 255 Capitol St NE Ste 501, Salem OR 97310

More information, including the draft ballot title and text of the petition, is contained under 2022 Initiatives, Referendums and Referrals available at www.oregonvotes.gov.
Fascist!! plain and simple...

Knutson is holding a rally Sunday October 31st at 1pm at Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland to get support for IP 17 & 18. I'm going out to speak out to talk to supporters about why gun control doesn't work and how these potential laws would only make the situation worse. I encourage anyone interested to come out as well to join in. As much as I would like to call them stupid online, its not going to help change their minds, so my goal is to have a dialogue and bring up facts and real stories of how people have protected themselves with firearms and such and explain how gun control harms the same people liberals claim to care about.

Here's a recent news article about their upcoming rally.https://www.kptv.com/news/we-believ...cle_471ed540-32a0-11ec-bf15-1f8dbbaf6fd2.html
I admire your tenacity and dedication, I truly do, but I think you're going to find a big confrontation with phones stuck all in your face to smear you all over social media. I don't think anyone there will listen to what you have to say. You'll just be villainized.

If you do go I wish you the best of luck and maybe some folks here will join you, but I think there are other ways to fight this.

If I wasn't going to be in Seattle I'd join you. That's a great suggestion.

A Crowder-like table with, "Knutson's gun restrictions are racist. Ask me why" would be great.
Here, I'll loan you my table!

C9959C0F-6D94-4535-9244-B3275803BF37.jpeg

I admire your tenacity and dedication, I truly do, but I think you're going to find a big confrontation with phones stuck all in your face to smear you all over social media. I don't think anyone there will listen to what you have to say. You'll just be villainized.

If you do go I wish you the best of luck and maybe some folks here will join you, but I think there are other ways to fight this.
We're already villainized. At this point, there isn't much to lose and it's too late to try anything else. What they need to be is confronted by reason. There's nothing better than a calm individual getting yelled at by a "progressive" liberal to paint the picture to the rest of society about who is extreme and who isn't. They call anyone right of far left a right-wing extremist. Inside of their little vacuums, devoid of reality, everything and everyone is out to get them. Remember, these people play the victim at every possible turn yet have no proof of being victimized by anyone. We need to have images of reasonable, decent gun owners on social media. They can try to spin it like everything else.

I am thinking that they must have got wind that their IPs have been given the green light for collecting signatures?

For those who understand, "Reverend Dr." Mark Knutson just might be one of those who hears the most feared words "depart from me you worker of iniquity, for I never knew you"….

Does anybody know what the schedule is for how this is handled at the Oregon Supreme Court? The LEVO group said they hoped to be able to start collecting signatures by early fall?
Does anyone know what the current status of these are? As I understand it they are sitting before the Oregon Supreme Court waiting for approval and then they have almost a full year to collect signatures. Is this correct?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top