JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We get the 5th Sat of the month this year. First one is this month (man, where does the time go?) Jan 29th. Registration is open: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-jan-29/register

Anything chambered in .22 LR. 4 stages for pistol and 4 stages for rifle. All ages and experience levels welcome. Each stage has 5-7 steel targets. On the fire command you shoot them in any order. The clock stops when you hit the stop plate. You shoot each stage 5x - we toss your worst time and add the other 4 together. Prizes for Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Youth, Top Senior and Top New Competitor (1st or 2nd time shooting with us). You need about 325 rounds to shoot the full day.

It's okay to share equipment with fellow squad members as long as you have enough magazines that someone can be stuffing while someone else is shooting. I have plenty of loaner equipment on hand if you need.

Semi - auto's with red dots tend to do the best but feel free to bring anything chambered in .22lr - the one exception is no tube fed rifles please.

Setup starts at 0730, be at the range no later than 830 for check in and safety brief starts at 0900. Typically we are done by 2.

Cost is $5 per gun for club members, $7.50 per gun for the general public. Admission includes lunch.

Please PLEASE keep to the 10MPH speed limit. Competitors have been ejected from the range for speeding on club property.

Eye and ear protection is mandatory on the range. COVID precautions are at your own discretion

Excited to be finally able to make it out this month. Any squads want to take on a new-to-this-discipline shooter? I have shot plenty of positional/NRL style matches, but never one like this.

Looking ahead at the schedule, do you happen to mean July 30th (June 30th is a Thursday)

Excited to be finally able to make it out this month. Any squads want to take on a new-to-this-discipline shooter? I have shot plenty of positional/NRL style matches, but never one like this.

Looking ahead at the schedule, do you happen to mean July 30th (June 30th is a Thursday)
Outstanding - looking forward to having you.

No need to pick a squad, it's actually easier for me if you don't.

Good catch, yes, July 30

you are welcome to join us, if you don't mind shooting with a bunch of old ladies, lol.

I think chris is going to squad with me, squad 6. Shannon is on there. Chris is going to sign up also. Make sure your guns function 100%. Then don't change anything.

Question on rules and course of fire. I have an aftermarket barrel on my 22 rifle that wont eject a live round from the chamber. Is this an issue? I have to shoot the last round out after the stage is complete, before I case, and want to know if that is a problem?

I ask because I primarily shot USPSA and it would be a BIG issue in that series.

Question on rules and course of fire. I have an aftermarket barrel on my 22 rifle that wont eject a live round from the chamber. Is this an issue? I have to shoot the last round out after the stage is complete, before I case, and want to know if that is a problem?

I ask because I primarily shot USPSA and it would be a BIG issue in that series.
We are not that restrictive. Just let your RSO know what needs to be done and shoot into the berm. No worries.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top