JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't listen to these things usually. Actually, this was my first. It only goes to show me just how f'ing smug these, so called, "leaders" are. Sit there with stoopid looks on their faces while more and more, verifiable, evidence pointing to how useless their law is comes to them, and then vote for it anyway. It's the same problem, from here in Oregon, all the way to the GD Capitol in DC. The same Dem mind set with this stimulus bill. Tens/hundreds of millions $$ going to things that are in no way related to covid, OR stimulus, for Americans needing help.

It's this way whenever/wherever they have majority control.

"In light of increasing violence and threats of harm by extremists, we cannot wait any longer to pass Senate Bill 554. The growing number of firearm purchases and applications for Concealed Handgun Licenses is concerning," said Senator Burdick (D-Portland) who introduced Senate Bill 554.

And this...
"As former military, and a former law enforcement and corrections officer, I am proud to Chief Sponsor Senate Bill 554. In those roles, I saw time and again that the presence of firearms among civilians did not prevent violence, but made the situation more dangerous," said Senator James Manning Jr. (D-Eugene).

That's outrageous garbage and goes against proven data on the subject.

And the only extremists are the ones in the super-majority (and those burning up Potland)!!! Be afraid, be very afraid... of what they plan to do to law abiding citizens.

That's outrageous garbage and goes against proven data on the subject.

This is the kind of thing that has kept me from becoming involved, writing, listening, reading. I'd vote, that's about it. I found a long time ago when I did write that I never got a response. Yet come time for them to need me to support them and some of their crap-for-brains- BS? All of a sudden they have my email and are reaching out to me. Like I'm some friend of theirs! Oh, I DID receive emails from the Republicans at that time. That was before I even WAS a registered Republican! Way back previous to 2008 when I voted for Obama.

This is the kind of thing that has kept me from becoming involved, writing, listening, reading. I'd vote, that's about it. I found a long time ago when I did write that I never got a response. Yet come time for them to need me to support them and some of their crap-for-brains- BS? All of a sudden they have my email and are reaching out to me. Like I'm some friend of theirs! Oh, I DID receive emails from the Republicans at that time. That was before I even WAS a registered Republican! Way back previous to 2008 when I voted for Obama.

I've been involved in local politics.... it has always been a waste of time and effort for me. In one case, one of my fellow Rotarians that is all up in the Repub party and was a County Commissioner at the time, asked me to run for Planning Commission or sum such, I forget. I didn't win, and later found out she didn't even vote for me. Sigh.

In other cases, when public comments were asked for by the U.S. Forest Circus for their idiotic/suppressive changes to 3 diff Forest Travel Mgt Plans, and the overwhelming results were for say "Prefered Option 8", they went ahead with "Prefered Option 1" like they planned to do all along. Just going thru the motions. Then disregard the public and do what they wanted anyway.

Same with the current legislature. They have become smug and bold, because they know that they cannot be stopped unless there is another walkout, which may be politically damaging to the party that walks. They will only walk for something they consider to be of extreme importance. Is Bill 554 it? IDK.

I've been involved in local politics.... it has always been a waste of time and effort for me. In one case, one of my fellow Rotarians that is all up in the Repub party and was a County Commissioner at the time, asked me to run for Planning Commission or sum such, I forget. I didn't win, and later found out she didn't even vote for me. Sigh.

In other cases, when public comments were asked for by the U.S. Forest Circus for their idiotic/suppressive changes to 3 diff Forest Travel Mgt Plans, and the overwhelming results were for say "Prefered Option 8", they went ahead with "Prefered Option 1" like they planned to do all along. Just going thru the motions. Then disregard the public and do what they wanted anyway.

Same with the current legislature. They have become smug and bold, because they know that they cannot be stopped unless there is another walkout, which may be politically damaging to the party that walks. They will only walk for something they consider to be of extreme importance. Is Bill 554 it? IDK.

Even out there, huh? :( Well, the news called it a "Walk-Out" yesterday. Though the way I heard it was, they just didn't come in to work.

Well I'm at the point, where if I were to come upon someone by the side of the road needing help? I'd be tempted to ask for their voter ID card to decided whether I'd leave them sitting there or not.

So Portland moronic demon "leaders" suspend the police gun crime unit and shootings skyrocket. Then they retaliate by punishing those of us who have all gone through in some cases dozens of background checks on a stage level and for sure a federal background check for CHL? Why do these people keep their jobs?

So Portland moronic demon "leaders" suspend the police gun crime unit and shootings skyrocket. Then they retaliate by punishing those of us who have all gone through in some cases dozens of background checks on a stage level and for sure a federal background check for CHL? Why do these people keep their jobs?
They keep feeding the vermin that in turn votes them back in. It's just a basic survival cycle, vermin are fed by politicians, vermin vote for said politicians, in order to keep being fed...

Eliminate the politicians or eliminate the vermin and the cycle ceases...

So when do the FEMA camps go online? 6 months or within year?
SB 554 is so messed up, probably conjured by people who live in a moral leper colony.

it just amazes me that things in society that continually get worse ie crime, violence, poverty etc., do so under "their" watch and policies and new law as they're always trying to implement them. Then they preach the solutions which is just more of the same. And people keep voting for them based on the hope it'll be fixed. I really despise evil people

I've said it before and I'll say it again, because the longer this goes on, the more true it feels: they will not be happy until we're all felons. At some point, the people are going to be so painted into a corner, they're just going to walk across the paint because it won't matter anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, because the longer this goes on, the more true it feels: they will not be happy until we're all felons. At some point, the people are going to be so painted into a corner, they're just going to walk across the paint because it won't matter anymore.
Why would anyone be a felon, you're just undocumented. It might even be easier to renounce citizenship while in another country, sneak back in, and viola!

/For legal purposes, my post was satire, I do not want to go to a FEMA death camp or prison.

Why would anyone be a felon

If the right one don't get you, the left one will.

If we don't get caught in a trap created by this legislation passing, it'll be some other trap. Maybe I'm just feeling particularly jaded this afternoon, but this battle is never ending and I'm so tired of fighting over what shouldn't even be a discussion. So very tired. But I suppose that's part of the plan too.

You can be comfortable in the fact that if you ever turn to drugs, formerly illegal hard drugs, such as heroin, meth, cocaine, ecstasy, acid, fentanyl you'll be good to go as long as you keep your big stash stashed at home. o_O

SB 554 is so messed up, probably conjured by people who live in a moral leper colony.
The mental illness infecting those in the marble nuthouse in Salem is progressing. If this atrocity passes, it might be time to escape the Oregon insanity and move to America, wherever that is now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top