JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45500
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor AWD with Premium Package

-Deep Blue Metallic
-Premium Interior
-Premium Sound
-Homelink
-Autopilot
-Full Self Driving Package
-18" Aero Wheels
-4.0s 0-60

37k Trouble-free Commuter Miles
25K Service completed at Tesla
New Michelin Primacy Tires within the last 5k Miles
Needs Nothing
Excellent Condition
4.0s 0-60
Still under Tesla's bumper-to-bumper warranty until November 2022
Battery and Powertrain under warranty until November 2026 or 100k miles, whichever comes first.

$45,500

Screenshot_20210222-202715_Instagram.jpg

And new all-weather floor mats.

Forgot to mention, it also comes with a home charger, matte screen protector, auto-opening frunk mod, vinyl wrapped center console, extra set of used tires, wireless phone charger (charges 2 phone simultaneously), and dashcam USB drive. It has cameras that can record video 360 degrees around the car while driving and while parked.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an appointment early next week for full professional detail. I'll post pics right after, but if you google a Blue Tesla Model 3 Premium with a Black interior, mine looks exactly the same.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top