JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Everyone,

I recently got my 2019 NRA Board of Directors ballot. Upon reviewing the 33 candidates for the board I was shocked there was only 3 candidates from the west coast. A retired Senator from Idaho, ex-special ops guy from Colorado and Congressman from Alaska.

I think we need some representation for the PMW given what seems to be the constant assault on our second amendment rights in Washington and Oregon from our elected officials. In reading the NRA bylaws it appears that most of the candidates are recommended by the current board. There is also a way to be put on ballot by what is called a petition. It takes no less than 651 NRA VOTING MEMBERS to sign the petition for a candidate of their choosing.

It seems to me over the years we should have a few good qualified people (not me) on this forum who could fill a role on the NRA board and have a voice for the PNW. Just wondering if we have 651 voting NRA members like myself (NRA life) and a PNW candidate?

I got a ballot also (Benefactor member). I noticed the same thing. I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in the ring, but I am not sure I pee high enough on the bush to make a decent candidate. Regardless, for this year, I think we get what we've got.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top