JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
good to see ya man!

gosh most of them are absolute trash. what happened to not using 'assault weapon' in the language anymore? 501 is a scary one.

these people make me sick. they want to punish us for being law abiding and put our lives at risk by reducing magazine capacity. 5 rounds? really? what about when a criminal comes at someone with a 30 because they dont care what the law is?

Lots of stuff has been against the law for YEARS. Funny how said "laws" don't stop criminals. Logical thinking doesn't work these days.

Compliance is a choice. Non-compliance is a RIGHT.

Thanks for the link and information. And for the reminder to contribute to the OOC. Adding that to the To Do list I'm working on right now. :s0155:

Last Edited:
There will be an uprising. This oppresssion has been tried before. And failed. It's time to put up or shut up.

This isn't about guns, it's about the basic right to live and defend one's family/legacy. Sheep rely on large groups for survival. Wolves count on it.

Sheep dogs use skills, ability and the basic understanding of their role without fear of their own demise.

How many years have you put in on this rock? And how many more are you willing to as a sheep? Waiting, breathing, and knowing your card has already been punched?

Comply if you must, but know that if you do YOU are at fault when our kids, or even our kid's kids are exterminated without prejudice.

I've made my choice. Make yours.

There will be an uprising. This oppresssion has been tried before. And failed. It's time to put up or shut up.

This isn't about guns, it's about the basic right to live and defend one's family/legacy. Sheep rely on large groups for survival. Wolves count on it.

Sheep dogs use skills, ability and the basic understanding of their role without fear of their own demise.

How many years have you put in on this rock? And how many more are you willing to as a sheep? Waiting, breathing, and knowing your card has already been punched?

Comply if you must, but know that if you do YOU are at fault when our kids, or even our kid's kids are exterminated without prejudice.

I've made my choice. Make yours.

Profound among profundities! :s0155:

good to see ya man!

gosh most of them are absolute trash. what happened to not using 'assault weapon' in the language anymore? 501 is a scary one.

these people make me sick. they want to punish us for being law abiding and put our lives at risk by reducing magazine capacity. 5 rounds? really? what about when a criminal comes at someone with a 30 because they dont care what the law is?

They could always use it in legislation, the OSC ruled it couldn't be in an initiative petition because it lacked a universal definition (as of right now, it can't be). However, Brown is attempting to create a "fix" with HB2251.

House Bill 2251
Summary: Defines "assault rifle." Prohibits transfer of handgun or assault rifle to person under 21 years of age.

Introduced by: at the request of Governor Kate Brown for Office of the Governor

Has anyone really considered the potential economic impact of these bills? Losses to Pittman-Robertson, rural businesses (particularly during hunting/fishing seasons, shooting events) could be calculated with some degree of accuracy. The wild card (me thinks) is labor loss. How many Loggers, Truck drivers, Ag. workers, tree service, construction/extraction, general labor, etc. will simply abandon this state for a more 2A friendly one? Blue collar labor is already tight...

They could always use it in legislation, the OSC ruled it couldn't be in an initiative petition because it lacked a universal definition (as of right now, it can't be). However, Brown is attempting to create a "fix" with HB2251.

House Bill 2251
Summary: Defines "assault rifle." Prohibits transfer of handgun or assault rifle to person under 21 years of age.

Introduced by: at the request of Governor Kate Brown for Office of the Governor
also getting rid of the one day fishing license is stupid. annual fishing licences are freakin expensive for guys (like me) who only get to go out fishing once or twice a year with their kids.

i appreciate all of your hard work. i'll be donating more this year!

also getting rid of the one day fishing license is stupid. annual fishing licences are freakin expensive for guys (like me) who only get to go out fishing once or twice a year with their kids.

i appreciate all of your hard work. i'll be donating more this year!

Instead of a straight donation, I'd rather see you at our Albany or Redmond banquet. You get a nice dinner, meet those of us involved, and if you choose, a chance at other prizes and gear.

Redmond - 3/16 at Redmond VFW
Redmond Banquet Registration 2019 | Oregon Outdoor Council

Albany - 5/4 at Linn County fairgrounds
Albany Banquet Registration 2019 | Oregon Outdoor Council

Regardless, it's gonna be a tough battle this session. Everyone needs to stand ready to contact legislators.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top