JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your choice for best Full size truck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That doesn't change what my problem is with the trucks. Or, why I'll never have one. But considering the way they are built now days, you have little choice in buying a monster sized vehicle. I just hope when/if you need to come in to the pit called potland, (or some other pit of a city) that you have a smaller rig. ;)

I drive my dodge diesel into Portland. Actually isn't to bad and if the SHTF I can lock it in and run people over!!! :p:D

I drive my dodge diesel into Portland. Actually isn't to bad and if the SHTF I can lock it in and run people over!!! :p:D

Oh, musta been your rig at Bimart yesterday that was sideways, and into the lane. That's okay i sqoze by just fine. Good lookin' truck, BTW. :D

Curious if anyone would consider the new Tesla truck @$39,900

Musk has made striking claims about the truck's capabilities. Among them, he has said the Cybertruck would be more capable, in terms of towing and hauling, than a Ford F-150 and perform as a better sports car than a Porsche 911.
The most expensive version of the truck, the Tri Motor All-Wheel-Drive, will be able to carry 3,500 pounds, tow up to 14,000 pounds and go from zero to 60 in 2.9 seconds. It will also be able to drive up to 500 miles on a full charge

Tesla reveals Cybertruck, but breaks its 'unbreakable' windows during unveiling

Curious if anyone would consider the new Tesla truck @$39,900

Musk has made striking claims about the truck's capabilities. Among them, he has said the Cybertruck would be more capable, in terms of towing and hauling, than a Ford F-150 and perform as a better sports car than a Porsche 911.
The most expensive version of the truck, the Tri Motor All-Wheel-Drive, will be able to carry 3,500 pounds, tow up to 14,000 pounds and go from zero to 60 in 2.9 seconds. It will also be able to drive up to 500 miles on a full charge

Tesla reveals Cybertruck, but breaks its 'unbreakable' windows during unveiling

Sounds to me like a truck that someone would buy so they could try and fit in with the cool crowd when they should be taking that money and moving the frick back to California!!!:p:D

Tundra.. I purchased a TRD crew max last year, within 3,000 miles the heads started leaking oil out both sides, normal driving, not abused. Had to leave it at dealership for 2 weeks for rebuild. Also radar/proximity sensor would jam on the brakes just going down the freeway with no one around me, took it in for a software upgrade. There is a class action suit against toyota, because it has been a known problem for last 8 years with leaking engine, Toyota will not admit responsibility for. Other than that, a really sweet truck. Not trying to start a war, all mechanical things will have some issues at some point.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top