JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Registration just opened today, Thursday, 3/1 @ 0800 Pacific.

Register on Practiscore: 2018 Washington State IDPA Championship - Tier 3

The WA State IDPA Championship is going to be held at the Firearms Academy of Seattle in Onalaska this year instead of Renton. https://firearmsacademy.com

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/225400731358209/

Match starts: August 11, 2018 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: August 12, 2018 @ 4:00 PM

2018 Washington State IDPA Championship

Hosted by: The Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc.

Sponsored by: The Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.
Walther Arms (Stage 1 Sponsor)
Blade-Tech Holsters
The Firearms Academy of Seattle, Inc.
TUFF Products
Super-Vel Ammunition

Match Starts at: Saturday, August 11th at 8:00 am and ends Sunday, August 12th at 4:00 pm.

Competitors will have the option to shoot all day Saturday or half day Saturday and half day Sunday

NOTE: Match Admin and sponsors will be shooting on Friday, August 10th.

3399 Centralia Alpha Road.
Onalaska, WA 98570

This is an IDPA Sanctioned Tier 3 Match!!!

Number of Stages: 10 (many will be multiple strings)

Round Count: 150 +

Recognized Divisions: SSP, ESP, CCP, CDP, REV, BUG

Match Fee: $125.00 (Certified SO's working match, $62.50)

NOTE: Match fee includes Saturday evening Catered BBQ banquet, $5,000+ random draw prize table, FREE match hat and FREE match T-shirt

Thank you,

-Erik Knise

Last Edited:
What are you shooting NWGlockgal?

I'm in! CCP here we go again!

I'm shooting SSP. Should be interesting. The USPSA sectional match was the same weekend, but they made a special squad so we could shoot it on Friday instead. So we shoot that Friday, then drive up to Washington for the IDPA match Sat/Sun. Going to be one very tiring weekend!

I'm shooting SSP. Should be interesting. The USPSA sectional match was the same weekend, but they made a special squad so we could shoot it on Friday instead. So we shoot that Friday, then drive up to Washington for the IDPA match Sat/Sun. Going to be one very tiring weekend!
Yeah, but after the USPSA match, you are going to be tuned and ready to go for the IDPA match!

That house is the Grange hall. The "driveway" one the east side of the building is the driveway. You follow that back about half a mile and you are there!

You're talking about the address in the text, I'm talking about the address that the google map at the bottom is linked to - "145 Carlisle Ave, Onalaska, WA 98570"

You're talking about the address in the text, I'm talking about the address that the google map at the bottom is linked to - "145 Carlisle Ave, Onalaska, WA 98570"

Ahhh, I JUST noticed that! I think that might be Belles address. Good catch. I'll let Marty and Belle know.

The correct address should be:
3399 Centralia Alpha Rd Onalaska WA 98570

Greetings,

Not trying to hijack, but this could be a great opportunity to spread the word on I-1639 to a large group of shooters from all over the state, who would hopefully take the message back with them. For those that don't know, among other things, just part of this legislation will redefine even the Ruger 10/22 as an 'Assault Rifle,' mandate training to purchase and every 5 years, and subject purchases to annual (or more frequent) background checks, including medical information.

Is there anyone willing to maybe reach out to FAS and perhaps print some flyers, distribute, discuss at the match (with FAS's blessing of course)?

BOSS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top