JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Dems have allowed the first of this sessions bills to slither out of their swamp.
https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2018R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SJM201

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2018R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/HB4145

SMJ201 is their obligatory, "weeping like a puss filled ugly wound" about the supposed use of plastic parts to make a machine guns. HB4145 is the followup to last years, "if we just pass this one common sense law, for the children, the world will be a safe place" law. Just to make sure the children are extra safe, they need to add just this one little bit more.

I'm sure more are on the way since there aren't any pressing issues, like budgets and infrastructure, the legislature needs to address.:rolleyes:

GlockFan
It's an attempt to see how the idea floats without taking responsibility for it with Oregon voters who might object mightily.
They don't know if they are on thin ice and want to protect themselves from the voters.

Sheldon

The memorial bill will most likely just be thrown in the trash, but it does reveal their road map.

On the way to ban anything that enhances rate of fire.

I'm getting my gun updated. And going back to playing the games again....
Better watch out.
LOL
20180118_154558.jpg 20180118_155027.jpg

I don't care for short barreled shotguns, but I just ordered a 12ga. Mossberg Shockwave because Salem will certainly be coming after them soon.

What is the 5th amendment? There are a few states confiscating personal property, bumpstocks and other devices, by way of forced turn in or destruction of those products but no compensation.

Those prosecutors need to be jailed for failing their oath of the constitution. Those applauding will be silent when their rights to riot or versions of art are removed.

What is the 5th amendment? There are a few states confiscating personal property, bumpstocks and other devices, by way of forced turn in or destruction of those products but no compensation.

Those prosecutors need to be jailed for failing their oath of the constitution. Those applauding will be silent when their rights to riot or versions of art are removed.
Amen brother

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top