JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
im just testing the waters to see if there's anything anyone has to trade (firearm wise) for my 2017 Hoyt Powermax. I just got it last year, brand new from Broken Arrow. It's an awesome bow and the only reason I'm considering trading it is because of a shoulder injury. It's currently set at about 65 lbs but can obviously be adjusted, I can't remember what I have the length at but it's obviously also adjustable. It is ready to shoot with a rest, sight, stabilizer and even arrows for the right deal. I have close to 1k into it, and I know bows don't hold their value as much as firearms but just keep that in mind when offering trades. I don't want your old rusty sears single shot 12 gauge or your hi-point. I'd say something in the 5-600 dollar range is fair trade-wise. Let me know what you have.

7E18E846-7469-4595-A4A7-8F957C6381E8.jpeg 5EF250D9-8855-4E96-AE64-F67A26517A2C.jpeg 6BB4125C-10A2-4314-ADE7-E2CC2130902B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top