JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also vote plain black pack. Large enough for 3 days stuff. Keep it in my truck under a flannel shirt that never gets washed. Wife has hers in her Prius. We both could move with only one pack no problem.

I EDC a knife, flashlight, wallet, pen, keys, long handcuff key with pen clip, a handcuff/single magazine carrier with.....a set of handcuffs and a magazine, some sort of full or mid-size pistol in an IWB holster, a butane torch like the ones tweekers use (dont blow out in the wind), and a 10 pack of flushable butt wipes.

If I am heading out at night and can get away with it, I carry my pistol with a weapon light in an OWB holster.

Erectile Dysfunction Club updates ? Please no. :D

Ok joking aside. I usually have the .45 subcompact. A Kershaw or Benchmade folder and a spare mag in he left pocket. As of late I've been enjoying a very small single stack 9mm with 8 rounds of Golden Sabre +p and extra mag. Big weight difference.

The vehicles now because of this place get a backpack w rations, Lifestraw, lighters, med kit, rain gear, emergency blankets, I've seen them work, spare ammo hatchet, knifes, flashlights and more.

Last Edited:
Hell in a hanbaskert.. mmhm

slingblade02.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR