JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$18500
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I have a 2017 Coachman Clipper Cadet 17BH. I purchased this new at the end of 2017 from Curtis Trailers in Hillsboro. This camper has seen very minimal use. It has been used a handful of times for small family camp outs. Everything works fine and is in great to new condition. I had an additional Battery installed and it is also ready for Solar.

It has AC and all the other amenities like a shower, bathtub, microwave, stovetop, Bluetooth speakers inside and out and an Am/FM/Bluetooth/USB stereo, cable hookup, outside lights and awning, outside shower etc. It has two single size bunk beds and a full Queen as well as a fold out option for an additional two for a total of six comfortably.

It is dirty right now, outside as I haven't had time to wash it, but I will when I get time. Also, it has a lot of stickers on the back that I won't be removing. You can if you buy it. They are from all over and to be honest Ill keep the RV and the stickers before I take them off myself. I don't "want" to get rid of it, by my family has grown and we have moved on to other hobbies at this point so I can't truly justify keeping it.

Like I said, it's a 2017, its in great shape and needs nothing. It needs new plates, so I guess that's something, but you would need to do that anyway. I have the clean title and all kinds of manuals and receipts and documents to go with it.

Asking 18,500 I'm not really interested in trades. That being said, I might accept part cash part trade if you have a Jeep Wrangler that isn't a complete wreck or I would accept partial payment in firearms. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this

44CFFD65-4908-4D7F-8648-75FFC8D76193.jpeg EAC295DA-891C-48C2-98F6-2CCDE1234DE8.jpeg 1A27CCD3-B117-4942-B43C-49F64D359A72.jpeg C7613028-B975-48AF-B4CC-7E4F0F8093CF.jpeg 506318CD-AB15-4D91-8745-B48FF2313F06.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top