JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25700
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Hi All:

I am getting ready to retire and don't need this extremely nice low mile twin turbo SUV any longer. I bought it with under 8000 miles on it less than two years ago and now it has 32000 on it. The paint has one less than 1" light scratch on the back bumper and that is the only mark on it. The interior is like new. It has every option available and most I have never used. I bought it after driving it less than a mile. The car gets great MPG plus if you want more power the twin turbo V6 is all you need. I have never owned or driven a turbo car before so did not know what to expect but the car makes horsepower with very little effort. I am 65 and just don't need a car like this any longer so time for someone else to enjoy it. Sticker price when new was a tad under $50000.

Price is $25700

Thanks for looking.

James

20190221_131952_resized.jpg 20190221_132017_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top