JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How is this match set up? Does everyone shoot on both days? Is there a description of how many stages and rounds?

A video of Yong shows 10 stages last year. Does that sound right? Maybe 300 rounds...

We haven't seen the stages, yet. I'm not sure how many or the round count. The staff will shoot on Friday and the competitors will shoot the entire match on Saturday. When there is more information I will post it here.

One loooong day. Okay, cool. I'm guessing small squads so the stages move along pretty good.

I'm glad for one day, though. Otherwise another $30 of gas would have to figure in.

Thanks for the update!

@skeezix Do you know if Saturday competitors are allowed to come out on Friday and watch the staff match? Otherwise known as reviewing the stages...

Also, I'm wondering if there are usually a lot of late registrants. I'm noticing a lot of open slots still. There's only 2 in my division and I'm really hoping for more.

I'm sure it would be fine for you to come out and watch/preview the stages. I saw quite a few people at the state match in bend this May that came to look over the stages.... I just noticed there are only 3 signed up for L-10.

And only 3 Revolver, although that's not unexpected. I may just have to upgrade my CO gun into an Open gun one of these days just to actually have competitors to play against. I'd sure prefer if CO actually caught on, though.

I shot L-10 for just a little while when I put together a Limited gun, but didn't yet have magazine extensions or a magwell. But once I was able to afford those items, I went into just Limited What do you think is the draw for L-10 in a state without mag restrictions?

Hmmm. One swinger. No prone, no low ports, no plate rack, no Texas Star.
No shooting 40 yd targets around a corner while holding a rubber chicken
in your weak hand. I LIKE this match already! :)

Hey, guys, I've got a buddy that is driving to Eugene on Friday and I'll be hitching a ride with him to get my eyes on the stages. If I notice anything drastically different than the stage plans, I'll give a holler right here on Friday afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top