JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$18950
City
Cottage Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2016 2106FBS Winnebago Micro Minnie Trailer.

Rather than listing all the features of the trailer, Click the below website for the full brochure pdf.

https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2017_Winnebago_Micro Minnie.pdf

21' 11" overall length.

Exceptions to the above pdf are:
No Bedspread
Not sure what the Winterizing Kit is. I always put RV winterizing fluid in the tanks and ran it thru the system before winter.
No roof ladder
Tongue jack is manual
Black Water Tank valve is stuck open, so I put a valve in line on the drain side. Perhaps the original valve can be unstuck I don't know.

Everything works well. AC, Tankless Water Heater, Power Awning, Power Slider, Lights, Microwave, Heater, Stove, Range, Stereo, TV, all work great. Includes Hitch and Anti Sway Bars, Extra Battery.

Selling because wife and I are now at the age where we are not traveling as much. Twenty years younger and we would probably be cruising Alaska with it.

Here's the deal. Pay off my loan of $18,950 and it is yours. All State title and registration fees on Buyer.
I am not pressed to sell.

Thanks for looking.

trail side1.jpg trail side2.jpg trail front.jpg trail back.jpg trail inside rear.jpg trail inside front.jpg trail show.jpg trail bath sink.jpg trail toil.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads