JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$47000
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is the ultimate 2015 Ram Cummins Diesel Overland vehicle. Let me try my best to give a list of some of the mods done.

• This is a Laramie model with every option you could get. Including front and rear heated seats, heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, rear sliding window, sunroof, power adjustable pedals, both seats power, auto brights, auto wipers and other things I'm forgetting.
  • AEV 3" lift which moves the front axle forward an inch for better clearance
  • 40 inch Patagonia tires
  • King Reservoir racing shocks
  • Regeared to 4.88
  • ARB air locker in front, factory E-locker in rear
  • ARB air compressor mounted in bed which operates the air locker and has chuck for running air tools or airing up tires
  • 5 gallon air tank mounted under bed but I haven't gotten around to plumbing it to the air compressor yet.
  • KC Gravity Pro LED light bar on roof
  • AEV front winch bumper custom powder coated the metallic black to match factory paint
  • 17,500 pound winch installed with synthetic line never used
  • Front and rear view cameras
  • Side camp lights installed on each side of bed
  • Custom built bed rack for the RTT built into stake pockets and can be removed pulling 4 bolts
  • Brand New Smittybilt XL overland tent(new updated model) fits a queen size bed
  • Aluminum roll up locking bed cover so you can lock up your stuff in the bed
  • In bed I built a custom electronics box that controls bed lighting, has ports to plug other things into it. And also provides power in the roof top tent for USB ports and lights inside tent
  • The electronics box runs off a 3rd​ battery mounted in the front of bed that is isolated from the trucks starting batteries so you can run it for days and not worry about killing your starting batteries.
  • Truck has three X2Power Premium AGM 840CCA BCI Group 94R batteries for lots of electrical power
  • Has a switch pros 9100 switch bank mounted on dash for controlling lights, air compressor and other stuff. Still has a few empty buttons to add more options
  • Has Banks idash gauges on center dash that can show hundreds of things from the trucks computer
  • AEV fender flares to give more clearance for the 40's and those flares are indestructible, you can drive over one on the ground and it wont hurt it. And there are red and yellow marker lights in the flares
  • Has Banks rear diff cover
  • Has transmission upgraded valve body kit and deep pan and coolant bypass module to keep the tranny happy under the toughest of conditions
  • Has lots of mods under the hood including custom tune
  • 17 inch method wheels
  • KC Hi-lites roof rack
  • Thuren suspension coils for a softer ride
  • RAM mount IPAD or tablet mount for your mapping off the grid
  • Custom made wireless phone charger in center console
  • Truck has 116,000 miles so just the beginning for a Cummins. Thousands of Cummins trucks on the road with 500k to one million miles.
  • I have installed lots of USB ports all over the truck, a couple in the glove box, a couple in each of the rear doors so the kids all have multiple ports to charge their phones and tablets.
  • Factory subwoofer has been upgraded with a pioneer sub under rear seat.
  • Truck has the factory fold out platform under rear seats.
  • A Yaseu FTM-400XD Ham radio installed on headliner above
  • Custom rear third brake light on rear of cab with built in HAM radio antenna
  • There's also a separate mic with an outdoor PA system mounted in the truck so you can yell at people on the street LOL or communicate with people on the trail.
  • Has Electric retractable running boards that come down when you open the doors and tuck up when the doors are closed
  • I've always done synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles whether it needed it or not.
  • Will also come with several gallons of oil and case of filters I've stocked up on when they were on sale. I'm just anal retentive about maintaining my engines. But truck has never lost a drop of oil between changes.
  • Has NOCO Genius battery charger and maintainer built in, there is a port on front bumper to plug an extension cord into to automatically charge and maintain batteries, also a second plug for the engine block heater in cold climates.
  • Message me for more pics and info 971- four one two zero seven seven three

IMG_7650.JPG IMG_7651.JPG IMG_7652.JPG IMG_7653.JPG IMG_7654.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR