JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a great condition 2015 Bowtech RPM 360 that I'm looking to sell. Draw length is 29'', limbs are 60-70lb limbs, I think I have it set in the 66-68lb range right now. Whole setup was checked out and tuned directly from the Bowtech factory in Eugene when I purchased it. I bought this earlier this year with the intent to bow hunt and never got around to it. Original owner said he hunted with it when he had it, other then that I've shot it a handful of times and it's sat around at my house. Comes with octane stabilizer, RAK 4-pin sight, custom and original bowstring (original string isn't pictured), tight spot 5-arrow quiver, tru-fire edge release, (6) Easton axis arrows (setup and cut for my draw length, 1 arrow is already missing a vein but that is easily replaced), assorted blazer veins, and a Block target. I have well over $1,000 into this setup, but with me not using it I'd rather have the extra cash, Price Drop - $900. Perfect setup for somebody looking to get everything in one go for a great price. Text 503-440-6271 with offers or more information. Also posted on Craigslist.

IMG_1023.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1025.JPG IMG_1029.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1024.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.