JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I loved my little foray archery but I am much more into firearms these so I am looking to get out of the bow game and reinvest into competition grade guns and gear. My loss is your gain.

For sale is a 2014 Hoyt Faktor 34 Aluminum currently set up for 70lbs @ 30 inches draw length. It has been fired approximately 60-80 times all at an indoor range and then shelved for a few years. It is a very capable bow and would be fantastic as a high-power hunting or competition/3D target bow. With the setup, completed by a local professional archery dealer, and the QAD rest you can easily clock over 350 FPS. Recommended for tall strong men who can handle a powerful 34. Of course you can dial it down to make it a little more tame, but the size means larger individuals will be more at home using it tamed or not.

Here is everything I am including:
  1. The bow in near-new condition.
  2. HHA Optimizer single pin fiber optic sight (adjustable and includes different range templates in the package, Cabela's link here) ~$140
  3. QAD Ultra-Rest HDX drop-away rest (Cabela's link here) ~$130
  4. NAP Apache stabilizer (Cabela's link <broken link removed> ) ~$30
  5. Tru-Fire Hardcore buckle fold-back wrist release (Cabela's link here) ~100
  6. Tru-Fire Edge release (Cabela's link here) ~$100
  7. Beman Hunter Pro 300gr arrows with target tips (6) ~$50
  8. Tarantula waist quiver ~$30
  9. Allen bow case ~$50
  10. 2 x Trophy Ridge whisker biscuits ~$30
Asking $750 OBO for the lot which is well less than what I paid for the bow itself before $500+ in accessories later and it has barely been used.

Cheers.

IMG_0132.JPG IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0140.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top