JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$32500
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Due to unforeseen life events and circumstances, and the events of the past year+, we are looking to sell our truck *OBO* or for someone to take over the payments.
We would possibly even be interested in working some kind of trade deal for your vehicle, depending on the vehicle and circumstances, ect. I'm flexible and open to working something out!
The truck currently has approximately 74k miles! It's truly an great truck!
It has the awesome TWIN TURBO 3.5L EcoBoost engine, FX4 package and the factory Luxury and Appearance packages on top. This is the SuperCrew cab configuration. This actually comes out to being VERY well equipped and is one step before getting into a platinum edition! (It actually has a few things that the king ranch and platinum doesn't have).
We have taken very good care of it and is in excellent condition. Just recently had a synthetic oil change w/factory filter, full inspection of the entire vehicle done by both an ASE Master Certified Technician and the Ford technician at our local dealership. It needs nothing and received a 100% clean and clear bill of health from both.
Also has a FULL Bumper to Bumper Service Warranty Contract that has I think at least 2 years remaining, GAP insurance and Anti Theft Protection.
Always ran supremium fuel to keep the engine and turbos happy. This truck is awesome! PLENTY of power when you want it but good mileage when you don't! The only thing that I have changed on the truck is I swapped the orange side mirror lenses for a set of smoked/gray lenses to match the truck better, and I removed the front hood bug deflector because it was cracked and think it looks better without it. Also, it has a new set of Oregon plates.
I'm a bit of a Star Wars fan and I like to think this is a truck the Empire/First Order would drive! With the black with red accents interior and the white with grey/black accents exterior, it reminds me of the Sith and Stormtroopers! But that's just my nerdy thoughts/opinions!;)
For any questions, more information, pictures ect, please feel free to contact me via PM on here or call/text anytime at 5412705292. Thank you everyone! -Kyil

20200621_140557.jpg
20210111_081738.jpg
20210111_081721.jpg
20200702_094416.jpg
20210216_075708.jpg
20200614_193040.jpg
20200614_190919.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top