JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$9500
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bike: 2014 BMW GS 800

Odometer: 2943 Miles

Condition: Outstanding – Garage Kept, Always

Located in Portland Oregon

Price: $10,000 $9,500

I'm selling my 2014 BMW GS 800. I just don't ride it (got into a Volvo Army truck that takes up my spare time).

Bought new in 2014 from BMW Motorcycles of Western Oregon, I am the original owner with a clear title. The motorcycle comes with BMW side cases (not pictured) and a tank bag with a cigarette power port in bag. Always garaged, on a battery tender (BMW battery tender included in sale). Has electronic add on throttle tamer, easily removed if you want it off.

I purchased the Zurich extended warranty, it's still good through 2021 and is transferable once. The bike has always been serviced at BMW Motorcycles of Western Oregon, it's due for a service based on time, not on use!

2943 miles since purchase, barely ridden and in perfect shape as you can see in the photos. As many photos as you need are available on request.

Asking $10,000 $9,500 or mostly cash and some guns. PM me for any questions or for any details you

i-rnFcsg2-X2.jpg

i-xtHSDCF-X2.jpg

i-sPnGxLS-X2.jpg

i-JHdw4Fh-X2.jpg

i-xTPkXN4-X2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If your avatar isn't you sitting in a Bell 222 I'm gonna be disappointed.

;)

GLWS!

Yes, it was a tour ship at Mt. St. Helens a number of years ago, lots of guests on the out and back flight. Also bump. Bikes still for sale, could be a great new ride with summer coming up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top