JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rick--I'm looking forward to the match. My shooting times are Sat pm and Sun am. Do I need to get up at 5am to drive up for the morning registration? Or can I show up later on Sat?

Thanks!

"Rick--I'm looking forward to the match. My shooting times are Sat pm and Sun am. Do I need to get up at 5am to drive up for the morning registration? Or can I show up later on Sat?"

You do not need to attend the AM shooters meeting; if there are any special announcements, they'll be passed to the SOs and you'll get them on the stage. You do need to sign-up for a squad, pick-up your scoresheets, etc., so don't arrive five minutes before you're scheduled to shoot.

"Rick--I'm looking forward to the match. My shooting times are Sat pm and Sun am. Do I need to get up at 5am to drive up for the morning registration? Or can I show up later on Sat?"

You do not need to attend the AM shooters meeting; if there are any special announcements, they'll be passed to the SOs and you'll get them on the stage. You do need to sign-up for a squad, pick-up your scoresheets, etc., so don't arrive five minutes before you're scheduled to shoot.

Roger that. Thanks.

AWESOME match! Had sooooooo much fun and got to meet some great people! Thanks Rick and the staff!!! You guys were way cool! Stages were super fun! I cant wait to drink beer with you guys again next year for sure! I believe 2 guys from TCGC got bumped up classifications, 1 to master, 1 to sharpshooter. Congrats! Anyway....Thanks for an awesome weekend!!!

AWESOME match! Had sooooooo much fun and got to meet some great people! Thanks Rick and the staff!!! You guys were way cool! Stages were super fun! I cant wait to drink beer with you guys again next year for sure! I believe 2 guys from TCGC got bumped up classifications, 1 to master, 1 to sharpshooter. Congrats! Anyway....Thanks for an awesome weekend!!!

Glad you had a great time and it was nice to meet you in person!

I'll be shooting there at your range soon.

Damon
dmonwai channel - YouTube

Shaun got bumped to Master. The other match bumps are posted in the match results thread at the NWPPA forum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top