JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might be able to make it this year. Finally. Can you tell me, ballpark figure of course, what an average price a vendor might charge to shoot an AK, AR, and Ma Duce? I know different vendors charge different prices, but we are just looking for a ballpark figure to get some kind of idea of the cost.

Weather was great, the road was dry & dusty. Fewer people than last year, but I went on Sunday last year. Fewer vendors/guns too. The guy on the north end doing the $100 package deals last year wasn't there today. The Lahti & tank weren't there either. But there was a duece & a half with mounted 30 & 50 cals. I think the 30 was $1 a pop. & the 50 was $6 but not sure.

Prices were pretty good everything considered. Seemed fairly close to what I remember last year. Most stuff was $15 - 30. Some higher. I shot 2 HK51k's for $25 or 30. A couple of PPS 43s, one was $20 & the other was $15. Glock 18 was $15 I think. Shot a Bren & it was $30 or so. AK 47s were $30.

I'm planning to go back tomorrow so I shot a few of the less pricey ones. An M1 Garand for $10, never shot one & now I want one even more. Shot a Desert Eagle and another .44 Mag auto for $5 each.

The staff was a lot quicker resetting the targets during the cease fires this year. No silenced shoots after the cease fire either. So that made it even quicker.

Great event getting better!

Don

Went with my 11yo daughter, I think most pistol calibers were about $20 a mag, rifle calibers $25-$30 a mag, belts were about $50/50...and Browning 50 was $6/rd and the .30 was $1.50/rd...

Lots of AR/M16s...AKs..HKs...Stens/PPSHs/MP40s/M60/M249/1919s/Glock18/

Everyone was very friendly, no complaints..

Got my daughter on a HK MP5k...Mac 10/suppressed..and 5rds on the Browning.....F'in Priceless

I took my adult son and his friend. We all had a good time. For the most part, prices were the same (or sometimes a little less) as 2 years ago. Only the 50 cal Barrett seemed more. $10 per round. I had my son and his friend shoot that.

$20 for a 30 round mag of 9mm to run thru an Uzi, M11, or MP5. $10 for a 25 round mag of 22LR thru a FA 10/22.

Took my 10 year old son and he had a blast shooting full autos for the first time. Want to throw out a big thanks to Stoner Arms and JC weaponry for taking time and having patience with him.

Had a great time again this year. 10mm Sub Gun, FAL-BAR, Kriss, HK51 with a mean muzzle break, too name but a few. Only about half the vendors of the last couple of years, and I really missed there not being HK416, MP7, G36, FN F2000, P90....but my wallet was happy.

any Barret 50cals there? I wasn't able to go i had to work the weekend shift :(. i am looking for someone who has a Barret .50 cal who would rent me a few shots with them there of course. My brother is coming back home to visit from another state (not gun friendly) and has always wanted to fire a Barret .50 cal and he will be visiting on his bday so i wanted to try and find someone who would be willing to meet me there and pay for use and ammo outta the Barret for a few shots for his bday gift from me.

If anyone knows anyone who would be willing please let me know i am trying to be a good brother here lol and make up for some of the crap i did and put him through when he was younger hahaha.

thanks

JP

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews