Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2013 Knob Creek Night Shoot

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Widerstand, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Widerstand

Widerstand Portland rebmeM roineS

I guess they do six 30 minute shoots like this with breaks to go reset stuff down range. This is only 8 minutes of it.

[video=youtube;RUSjhuRUDCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RUSjhuRUDCg[/video]

2. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

So that's where all the ammo is going.:cool: Looks fun but I don't think my pocketbook could handle all that fun.

Widerstand and (deleted member) like this.
  3. 44s rock

44s rock Belfair New Member

Check out Guntucky coming up on CMT.

4. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

That's definitely a site. I'm curious how people who've been in combat feel about that. I've known some vets that get uncomfortable at a normal range. That has to be overwhelming...

5. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

That mini gun just kept on trucking shot more rounds than i can afford in ten years geesh looks like some fun

6. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

If I am expecting it or better yet actually firing the weapons its ok. When I'm not ready for it, I get jumpy and bit pissed off. I was walking around the firing line a few years ago when one of the Bradleys opened up with their 25mm cannon and I about hit the deck. Embarrassing, but perfectly natural for a former turret gunner if you ask me... :)