JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I got sick of dealing with the Customer service around Bowtech, and bought my buddy a Hoyt Charger instead of repairing the bow. I am an idiot, I dry fired it. Was set at about 48 lbs and I started to catch it, then lost it. The top Cam is bent, the bottom is fine. The limbs are fine.(it was looked over by a Bowtech Dealer) The string was sort of frayed, I can include it, if wanted, I would replace it.... The string did NOT snap, it cam off the TOP cam.

QUOTED REPAIRS: $60 for top cam, $110 for string, install free. I would replace both cams just because. They said nothing else was damaged.

$200 +Shipping (OR FTF), Never shipped a bow, so I dont know what it will cost.... I can include a whisker biscuit and some cheapo sight for free.

I am new to bows, but tons of feedback on AR15.com, Some feedback on gunauction.com and so on... Been selling online for over 12 years, so I can dig positive feedback up, from all over the

I can do paypal IF you cover the fees. but I prefer Money Orders.

You can also see my buddy decided to glue on some Camo type fabric(on the grip area) Removed most of it, some is still left behind.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top