JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The kid had a great time today. Shot the 30 on the duece and a half, a Tompson and coctailer (Andrew) set him up with a 16, rpd and tried a gsg. I figure it wont be long before he wants a few toys of his own. He decided when we got home we needed to do some more shooting with the AR's and a few others.

Thanks for everything Andrew.

thanks guys you had some great prices!!! loved the ppsh and rpd.
Stop by the Stoner Arms table! We'll have some specials listed on our price boards! We'll all be wearing the Stoner Arms shirts! SAshirt.png

Had a great time! Shot an HK416, 10mm AR Platform Sub gun (Twice!), couple of rounds thru a bolt action .50 BMG, and of course had to see if I could still fire an M249 after a 20 year break of being married to one.
Cant say enough good things about how well the entire shoot was run, bravo to all the people that made this happen!!!

I was out at the range today helping with cleanup. Enjoyed seeing up close just how destroyed the cars were. The Neon's tranny was literally blown apart and its back side was so riddled with bullet holes that there was little left.

All and all, it was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to next year's!

I was there on Saturday and I gotabout 30 pictures of the event. Most of them ar of myself or a friend of mine shooting. I've blacked out the faces of everyone else to protect their privacy so I might post them latter.

Its baaaaaack.

facebook-icon-small.jpg

The 2012 Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot is May 19th and 20th 2012 at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club. Save the date and start saving some money - nothing like turning it into hot lead!

How's this work? Can I bring a bunch of my loaded Pmags to run thru a FA M16....9mm to run thru a MP5?
Looking forward to this.

How's this work? Can I bring a bunch of my loaded Pmags to run thru a FA M16....9mm to run thru a MP5?
Looking forward to this.
Doesn't work like that.

Each vendor sells there own ammo.
Basically. Each "vendor" (can be a licensee or an individual with their own Form 4 guns - anyone can rent a table or two and be a "vendor") will let you shoot their guns that they're letting out with their ammo for a price (each vendor sets their own prices). All you need to do is bring eye and ear pro. and money. In a nutshell, you're paying a higher price for ammo, but you're getting to run it through their (very expensive) machineguns.

So I just buy their ammo & thats it? Is there also a rental fee or entry fee? Just trying to get a feel for what it will cost for a few mags down the tube.

The above mentioned "BEAST" is in the bottom left and bottom right pics of the yellow flyer a few posts above... a very short 7.62 NATO HK ...a blast to shoot!

I work weekends and Saturday's are hard to take off. But I think I can do a shift trade and get Sunday off without burning a vacation day. So... would Sunday be a good day? I'd get there early!

Don

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads