JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington State Coordinator
Jim (Deros72) Beal
[email protected]

Washington State Assistant Coordinator
Bill (M1Gunr) Starks
[email protected]

Washington State Assistant Coordinator
Larry (Squeak) Major
[email protected]

SECOND AMENDMENT RALLY
Washington State
The 2nd Annual Washington State Second Amendment Rally will be held on Saturday, April 30 2011, beginning at 10:00am at Tivoli Fountain Park, on the grounds of the State Capitol in Olympia, Washington. Please save this date on your calendar for this exciting and informative event.

This year's Washington State Second Amendment Rally is being organized by several Second Amendment Advocates and Advocacy Groups, including Washington State Open Carry. All who stand with us in supporting and protecting our Second Amendment Rights are invited.

Event schedule, agenda, speaker lineup and partner participation forthcoming. We had a super turn out last year! Let's see if we can show an even larger turnout this year!

Come and demonstrate your allegiance to our Second Amendment, our Bill Of Rights and to The Constitution Of The United States Of America! Learn about Washington State Legislative issues as well as Nationwide Gun Rights efforts and legislation. We will not compromise our Second Amendment Right To Keep And Bear Arms!

Our Nation's Founders were deliberate and vigilant when drafting the Second Amendment to provide We, The People the protections needed to defend our Country, our Freedom, our Liberty and our Way of Life. They understood far too well the danger of a disarmed population. Thomas Jefferson said it best; "The strongest reason for the People to retain the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

If you have questions about this event, or to set up a press interview, Please contact Jim Beal at [email protected], Bill Starks at [email protected] or Larry Major at [email protected]

The mission of the Washington State Second Amendment Rally is to galvanize the courage and resolve of American Citizens to petition our elected officials against establishing anti-gun legislation, and to remind America that the Second Amendment is necessary to maintain our right to self defense.

Up to date information about the Washington State Second Amendment Rally is available at:
http://2aWashingtonState.wordpress.com

I have a copy of the video from last year. It's 1hr 49mins long almost 800mb. (this link will pull up your windows media player)
http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=rbn/bill/wmdemand/ocdo/2A-Rally.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx

You can download a copy here:
<broken link removed>

Pics:
http://twg2a.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/washington-state-second-amendment-rally-pictures/

<broken link removed>

Dave Workmans Article:
<broken link removed>

Current 2A Rally flier:
WWW.washingtongunrights.com/2A/flier.pdf

Its a Second Amendment Rally for ALL gun owners and carriers, just as it was last year. Carry what you want in your most comfortable manner. We had long guns, concealed and open carried pistols and the ONLY interaction with the police was the State Patrol Duty Sergeant who came by to check out the permit that was required.

{sentence deleted by author}. We had a great turnout last year despite the weather.

I was there last year. Wet wind blown and all. Its a good thing to have support for the 2nd amendment.
I went back and deleted my comments. Seems my 1st amendment rights trashed this thread.
Good luck with your gathering.
Dave

I will add that seeing the event is being coordinated by the OCDO, I will not be attending.

I've visited no less than 25 of the gun shops in the Seattle to Olympia area and have phone calls and email out to many others across the state. I've also contacted every Gun Show coordinator hosting an event in Washington State about hosting and passing out the Rally Flier. Various gun shops and sporting goods stores have contributed items to pass out at the rally. A prominent law firm in the Bellevue area will have a booth and will be on hand to answer questions as well as other gun rights organizations.

For your own copy you download it here:
WWW.washingtongunrights.com/2A/flier.pdf

Added news: 4/10/2011

Prominent Speakers to include:
*Elisa Delaurenti -
*Lizanne Padula &#8211; Padula & Associates Law Firm
*Gray Peterson -
*Senator Pam Roach 31st District
and many more speaking on 2nd Amendment issues.
&#8226; Flag Ceremony with the Sons of Liberty Riders SonsOfLibertyRiders.com
&#8226; National Anthem sung by Kerry Hooks followed by the Pledge of Allegiance
&#8226; Washington Gun Stores and Sporting Goods are supporting with free products
&#8226; Area law firms in addition to other Second Amendment advocacy groups will be on hand to answer your questions
&#8226; Free sodas and bottled water
&#8226; Petition signing
&#8226; Balloons and treats for the kids

**Buck's Gun Shop Thanks You For Supporting Our 2nd Amendment Rights!
Did you rally with your fellow patriots in support of our 2nd Amendment Rights?
Present this flyer (Available at the Rally) along with a picture of yourself participating in the 2nd
Amendment Rally at Tivoli Fountain Park and Buck's Gun Shop will source your
next firearm at 5% over acquisition cost!
Already purchased a firearm? No problem, present this flyer along with a picture of
yourself participating in the 2nd Amendment Rally at Tivoli Fountain Park and
Buck's Gun Shop will transfer your next firearm for only $15!
Contact us at Buck's Gun Shop - Firearm Sales or
email [email protected]

Is there anyplace on the Capitol Campus that is a no go to conceal carry?

Many of us have OC'd right up to the Governor's door without issue. According to WAC (Washington Administrative Code) you must have a Concealed License to carry on the campus. However there is nothing in RCW 9.41.300 stating that the campus is in any way off-limits to weapons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top