JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$16000
City
Chattaroy
State
Washington
Zip Code
I need to buy a full size truck so I am selling this Tacoma. I'm gonna post pics here first and the full detailed write up in the next post. The pic of the odometer is with the key on accessory. There are no warning lights that stay on when it's running.

No trades.
$16000, cash or local bank cashier's check only.

15E22B5A-D639-43A3-BECF-048755883FF1.jpeg CFBC5650-D33B-4E04-AA25-21E892B7E304.jpeg B4DDA66A-9261-4D04-B67A-247554C003F6.jpeg 94B231A6-4B4D-423A-A692-605751EA87E1.jpeg D19F3226-AF00-4461-B107-7949B4CE92A6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've had it for 7 years now and it has been completely reliable. It has had routine maintenance with minimal towing and hauling use (but it does have the tow package and trans cooler, can tow up to 6500# if I recall correctly). It was my daily driver until June 2019, at which point it became my dedicated hunting/outdoors vehicle. It has been used but not abused. I built this thing to be reliable because I almost always hunt alone and am often 12-15 miles out in rough country on non-maintained roads where a tow truck wouldn't go, so I have had to be able to count on it. It has never let me down. It is scratched and dented and has been used. You won't win any car shows with it, but if you want a truck you can take anywhere and not worry about cosmetic damage, this is it.

Modifications/Additions (all will be included in sale):
ARB Deluxe Bull Bar with ARB turn signal kit
Slee Off-Road metal inserts for the bumper, with Baja Designs Squadron Sport driving lights (installed new this fall)
Smittybilt X20 10k winch with synthetic rope
2-3" lift comprising of Old Man Emu Heavy shocks and Dakar heavy rear springs, and Total Chaos Upper Control Arms, with new uniballs in the upper control arms
A new set of bushings for the upper control arms
Installation tool from Total Chaos to make replacing the uniballs much easier
New OME lower control arms (installed this fall)
Fend-X front inner fenders
Full set of 5 Cooper ST Maxx tires, 255/80/17's (these are about 33x10)
Matching spare tire/rim
5th gen 4Runner front calipers, rotors, and brakes (these are 4 piston calipers and give better braking than stock)
Braided steel brake lines
New rear brakes were installed when the front brake upgrade was done (Jan 2020)
ARE Canopy and roof bars (not in pics)
Hi-Lift Jack and All-Pro Off-Road brackets to mount it to the bed rails
Full vinyl flooring
Marathon Cordura Nylon waterproof covers - full set including front and rear seats and center console
Storage dividers in center console and glove box
Staun Tire Deflators - if you air the tires down to about 18 PSI, this thing will go anywhere
Ceramic Tint all the way around the cab and across the top of the windshield with limo tint in the rear
Custom-made lock box behind the driver's side rear seat made from a "Fat 50" ammo can
Small fire extinguisher mounted behind the drivers rear seat
Has an aftermarket head unit and speakers but they are weak and I was going to upgrade them if I kept it.
Removed front sway bar (I still have the sway bar and brackets and will include them in the sale)
The fender flares got damaged in the woods, so I pulled them off and plugged the mounting holes with plastic body panel retainers.
Full set of snow/off road chains for all 4 tires
Optima RedTop Battery
Full set of new OEM head and tail lights (installed within the last year)
Has brand new rain visors for all 4 windows that I'll either install or include
Full set of Husky Floor Liners
Bed corner reinforcement brackets - these beds are known to crack with a canopy on and gear in the bed, especially with any off pavement use. These bolt in the rear corners to strengthen the corners and provide more tie down points.
Metal bed side caps - these are on top of the bedsides, under the canopy. They jus protect the bed better than the stock plastic.

The truck has just over 171k miles on it. I put the winch and bumper on it right after I bought it, but the tires, lift, etc., were all put on in 2019, when it became a hunting rig. Those components were installed around when the truck had 145-150k miles on it. It has had normal routine maintenance while I've owned it. I've used high mileage full synthetic oil since about 75k miles. It has had coolant flush, transmission fluid change, transfer case fluid replaced, differential fluids replaced, all within the last 3 years or so. Since it became a woods rig, I've put around 6-7k per year on it so it's not a ton of miles since all that was done. I've been proactive about its maintenance because I didn't want to get stranded somewhere in it.

The negatives with the truck:
The body is dented, scratched, etc. I don't care, because I intended to paint it with Monstaliner but never set aside the time.
As many Tacomas do, this one has a mild steering wheel wobble at speeds between about 55-60mph. Aside from that, it cruises surprisingly smoothly at 75+ mph on the interstate, even with the sway bar removed.
The tires are E-rated, like for a van or dually, so they are stiff when you hit potholes and such. I went with them so they'd bee less likely to get holes in them in the boonies.
The rear springs are Dakar Heavy Duty springs, and they squeak. This is a very common problem with the brand, and I didn't know it until I put them on. They ride better under load, so having gear in the bed definitely improves the ride.
The audio system is weak and needs upgraded if you care about that.

I have clear title in hand. Cash or cashier's check from a local bank are the only forms of acceptable payment.

The interior is in MUCH better shape than the body. I have to reinstall the back seats and I'll post pics after that. I also have cold start videos showing no warning lights, easy start, and no exhaust smoke if anyone is interested in them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top