JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2011 Sodi ST30 Go Kart with new everything including 34hp Rotax Senior pkg MY2011. Comes complete with front brakes, new Mychron, new seat, etc. I have spare sets of wheels, gearing in new condition, tires, new kart stand, new kart cover, etc. I am willing to sell the Rotax Senior pkg separately complete with everything. Spares can be sold separately as well. Or trade for firearms/ammo. Looking more for bigger caliber rifles and hand guns but anything will be considered. Please keep in mind this package cost 12K new (certainly not expecting to get that so this is not the sale price) for everything so no low ball offers. I am mainly looking for 50 cal, .338 Lapua, .300 win mag, rifles.

This kart was built brand new 2 years ago and has seen Pats acres twice, 1 hour roughly of on track break in time. Never raced. I spent the last year and a half in VA for a new job, and the kart was left here in PDX under a kart cover in a climate controlled garage. Make me an offer. All will be considered and all guns/ammo trades welcome so tell me what you have!

If interested plenty of detailed pictures can be sent upon request along with a detailed list of spares.

Price: 5,500 OBO/ Trade for Firearms/ammo

Brian
503 213 zero five four five

photo 1.jpg
photo 2 (2).jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5 (2).jpg
photo 5.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2 (2).jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5 (2).jpg

photo 5.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top