JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this a few months ago. Have only ridden exactly 3 trips down a local dh trail and around the block a few times and seriously doubt I will get to ride it much more this summer.

Spec: 2011 kona operator FR frame size large, 2010 Boxxer Race with the solo Air cartridge and a fresh rebuild all around, 2011 X-fusion Vector HLR rear shock, Saint cranks, E-13 SRS+ guide with 36t Gold E13 ring, Kona WahWah pedals, Avid elixr 5 brakes, Sram X7 shifter and derailer, Sram 12-25 9spd cassette (not sure which model, but it was one of the lighter ones), Kona seat post, an old well loved WTB Pure V seat, blue Straitline seat post clamp, Truvativ World Cup 15mm rise bars, Blue Hadley hubs laced to MTX33 rims with black spokes and nipples, Kenda Nevagal tires, FSA headset that came on the bike also have a couple base plates. It currently sports a 30mm race face evolve stem, but I have a new in the box Race Face integrated stem in blue and also a funn integrated stem that I would sell for extra. The funn is not for OS bars though. Ordered the wrong part and got stuck with it. It has a 450lb spring on it now, and I have 400lb spring that I got when I got the shock. Both springs are x-fusion.

The only parts that were carried over from my last bike and are thus used more than 2x are the fork, brakes, pedals, seat and tires. Tires have like 80-90% tread left. Only thing wrong with the paint is some dumbass ran their bars into the top tube right above the shock on the first ride I went on. The joys of shuttling. Everything else is pretty much brand new. This bike isn't even broken in, but rides super nice. Asking $2950 + shipping. Might consider firearms in trade/partial trade. Located in hillsboro or

Pic

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.