JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a schedule of events? I checked the ARPC website and could not find one. Is there a best time to be there for viewing or renting? A few of us from TCGC are going this weekend.
Saturday the place is usually jumpin from 10AM to about 12PM, dies down a bit around lunch time and back up to a good roar from about 1PM to about 2PM or so then starts to dissipate gradually until closing at 4PM.

Sunday is not as busy, but tracks on the same kinda timeline.

The busy times are a lot of fun as there is so much going on so many people shooting, its crowded though. Lot easier to get in some good shooting during the slower times. Ultimately up to you when you want to be there and what you want to experience.

Lookin forward to seeing you all there... Probably be the only guy with an Arizona State hat or shirt on. ;)

What a great day today! I did work bond hours hanging the balloons - not bad duty as we had plenty of time to look around, etc. Shot the Barrett and the 30 cal machine gun on the deuce and a half.

Really enjoyed the Tannerite - first time around the shooters took a lot of shots to hit the three targets. Always enjoy having the cars and having one or more catch on fire.

May go out there tomorrow but have to save some $$$ for a vacation trip.

Had a blast. Fired that MP5 I've always wanted to get my hands on and hit a car with a surprisingly well-aimed smoke grenade from an M79.

Also found time to fill out an application and join the club. So I'm pretty excited about no longer driving into the woods to go shooting every time.

The shoot IS open to the public, is a GREAT event and a lot of fun. :D

You can bring your own machine guns, just have to have a table (there is no longer "open" space on the line). Anyone can rent a table - not just vendors, but at this point in time, I do believe the tables are all sold out (dang line is only so long). The event has grown and changed over the last 21-years, and I imagine it will continue do so.

Only one more week!

Hope to see you all there.

When will table be available to rent a table for the next shoot? Maybe half the table should be for rental guns and half available for C3 owners to have a place to shoot. When you do open tables for rent, I would like to know about it.

Thanks

Brian

Shot both the 30 and the 50 on the deuce and 1/2. Only time I dropped more money quicker was on a stupid blackjack bet, but this was sooooo much more fun!!!!!! Can't wait until the next one!

When will table be available to rent a table for the next shoot? Maybe half the table should be for rental guns and half available for C3 owners to have a place to shoot. When you do open tables for rent, I would like to know about it.

Thanks

Brian
Hey Brian,

As soon as I know when tables will be available I'll post it up. They are all first come first served with a two table limit, open to vendors or private individuals with no discrimination either way. We're not getting into reserving tables for anyone; once they're gone, they're gone. This year the tables were (only) $40 for the entire weekend and that got three "helpers" in through the gate. We're supposed to be getting together here in a couple weeks to go over this years shoot and start to plan for next years big event; I'll let you know as soon as we have more.

...and a couple of my favorite pics from the shoot, courtesy of Mark Mason (many more on Facebook... find "Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot").

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top