JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody,

Wanted to make sure you all know about the 2010 Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot held at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club just outside Albany, OR.

It will be on May 15th and 16th from 9AM to 4PM.

It's a great event, open to the public, $10 to get in (children under 12 are free) and you can rent/shoot just about everything there.

Here are a few pics from the 2009 SBMGS, become a fan on Facebook to see many more, just search for Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot.

Pass this along to all your friends. Hope to see y'all there.

View attachment 210398

View attachment 210399

View attachment 210400

_MG_5592-blast.jpg

View attachment 210402

I'm a kid at heart do i get in free.

Admission is generally a small percentage of the overall cost of attending this event...

A couple of hours of

:gun01:

:gun03:

:gun05:

:gun11:

:gun10:

:gun12:

followed by some

:gun04:,

:gun02:,

and :gun09:

gets a little pricey. :s0112:

Got any ball park figures on rental prices?

I went there 2 years ago, and rifles ran $15-20/mag. Don't remember what belt-fed MGs cost. Around the same per round, I think. Prices, no doubt, have increased since then. I spent $50, which I'd consider the bare minimum. Didn't try many different guns. For a good time figure on $100 or more.

I'm not going this year.

Got any ball park figures on rental prices?

Lat year it was $15 for my 10 yo son to shoot 20 rounds from a Thompson and $15 for me to shoot 30 rounds from a supressed MP5. Oh and $10 for 3 rounds from 50 cal rifle.
There is usually about any gun that you could want to shoot. Not to be missed!!!!

Is this just gun rentals or can you bring your own personal guns? I so, how hard is it to get a spot on the line? Used to come to the Albany MG shoots years ago and was wondering if things have changed.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads