JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided to unfortunately part ways with my 2010 Lexus LS460 AWD sedan. This car is fully loaded and is in excellent condition. When I purchased it from Lexus last year, I bought an extended Lexus Gold warranty which is bumper to bumper coverage on the entire vehicle. In short this is a better warranty than a new vehicle, and is fully transferrable. There is just over 50k miles left on the warranty, which means up until 108k miles you will have 100% complete coverage on the vehicle by Lexus.

Vehicle Details:
2010 Lexus LS460 AWD - 56k Miles. -- $24,900
365hp V8
8-Speed Transmission - 3 Settings: Snow/Normal/Sport
Air Ride Suspension - 3 Settings: Normal/Comfort/Sport
Cold Weather Package: Heated Steering Wheel
Premium Package
Mark Levinson 19 speaker 7.1 Surround Sound
Bluetooth Audio / Bluetooth Hands free
Heated / Cooled front seats
Heated Rear Seats: Rear seat controlled
Rear sunshade
Power assisted doors
Clear bra paint protection on front end
New tires 1 month ago

This vehicle has been very well taken care of and has been adult owned. I have only used this for business trips over to the valley every couple of weeks and have loved every minute of driving it. It is in excellent condition and the leather interior is immaculate. With the air ride suspension in comfort mode it is incredibly quiet and comfortable.

The vehicle will come with the Lexus Gold warranty that I will transfer over, which provides a 50k/4yr warranty from Lexus that is the same as their new car warranty. This covers absolutely everything from bumper to bumper, should something go wrong with the vehicle.

Any questions please ask.

$24,900

IMG_1805.JPG IMG_1804.JPG IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_1831.JPG IMG_1814.JPG IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1822.JPG IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1828.JPG IMG_1816.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top