JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only problem with NFATracker right now is that nobody--NOBODY--knows what will be the actual effect of the 41F surge.

The Wait Time Predict says my 4-month wait for a can is about to end, but I'm concerned that there will be an all-hands-on-deck right now just to even organize the in-box that must fill a whole corner of a warehouse right now.
Well, they had no problem finding and cashing my check, mailed 7/12. I think they probably cashed $50 million in the last two weeks.

If only the rest went as smoothly

If nothing else, NFA stuff will teach you patience
True. My SOP with the NFA is "file it and forget about it". I am good with a nine month wait or even a year.

Two years concerns me though. A lot of things can change in two years, legislative things that could impact getting an approval. Especially with a Supermajority in the state legislature, and a Presidential election likely not to go well for gun owners.

If nothing else, NFA stuff will teach you patience

True that. And, while annoying, I've gotten to the point of just not sweating it. The time is going to pass either way.

Though, the fortune cookie I got earlier in the week appears to be messing with me:

ttWlwQN.jpg

(Yes, that is an actual scan. :D)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews