JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 2009 Suzuki GS500F Street Bike that has been wrecked. It got hit on the front end but from the fuel tank back is still in good shape besides the plastics. I got a quote of $683 and some change for the parts to get this up and running. So if you do the labor your self its a good deal, or if your just looking for the motor for Micro Car or something along those lines. The bike started up just fine until i ran all the fuel out of the lines, but if you wanna come byu and hear it start i can rig some sort of temporary fuel tank up to get it going.

TRADES: I am interested in most firearms but mainly Rifles. I would also be interested in a nice pistol. I Am a big AR15 fan so if you have any AR stuff or an AR then go ahead and make me an offer, Any AR Furniture, Parts, Add ons, Lights, Lasers, Optics, pretty much anythng. Thanks for the interest, and if you have any questions go ahead and give me a call. 541-409-7313

th_IMG_0257.jpg th_IMG_0231.jpg th_IMG_0228.jpg th_IMG_0226.jpg th_IMG_0224.jpg

I didnt know you could look at all my pictures lol. My bad man sorry. And I have actually gone through and looked up the needed parts on Ebay, and i came up with less then $683 for the cost of parts to fix it. But that of course is with me doing all the Labor. Heck i looked on an auction website for wrecked vehicles and bikes and found a bike that had the motor stolen and it was considered salvaged and it sold for less then $500, and everything was fine on that thing, could just pick that up and swap parts around. I have a buddy here at work that paints Cars and use to work at Free Bird Body and Paint. He does a lot of insurance jobs for people here in town and he is the one that came up with the quote for me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top