Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2009 Suzuki 500 Street Bike-Wrecked

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by knight182, Sep 19, 2011.

1. knight182

knight182 Sweet Home, Oregon Member

I have a 2009 Suzuki GS500F Street Bike that has been wrecked. It got hit on the front end but from the fuel tank back is still in good shape besides the plastics. I got a quote of $683 and some change for the parts to get this up and running. So if you do the labor your self its a good deal, or if your just looking for the motor for Micro Car or something along those lines. The bike started up just fine until i ran all the fuel out of the lines, but if you wanna come byu and hear it start i can rig some sort of temporary fuel tank up to get it going.

TRADES: I am interested in most firearms but mainly Rifles. I would also be interested in a nice pistol. I Am a big AR15 fan so if you have any AR stuff or an AR then go ahead and make me an offer, Any AR Furniture, Parts, Add ons, Lights, Lasers, Optics, pretty much anythng. Thanks for the interest, and if you have any questions go ahead and give me a call. 541-409-7313

th_IMG_0257.jpg

th_IMG_0231.jpg

th_IMG_0228.jpg

th_IMG_0226.jpg

th_IMG_0224.jpg

2. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

What parts account for the "$683" price quoted? Are the forks bent? The frame? It looks pretty twisted in the front, is that just the photos? What kind of value are you looking for on this?

3. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

Thanks for the picture of the turd in the toilet in your photo bucket. BLAH!!! anyways who quoted you $683? I have fixed lots of bikes and that looks like way more damage than that quote.

4. knight182

I didnt know you could look at all my pictures lol. My bad man sorry. And I have actually gone through and looked up the needed parts on Ebay, and i came up with less then $683 for the cost of parts to fix it. But that of course is with me doing all the Labor. Heck i looked on an auction website for wrecked vehicles and bikes and found a bike that had the motor stolen and it was considered salvaged and it sold for less then $500, and everything was fine on that thing, could just pick that up and swap parts around. I have a buddy here at work that paints Cars and use to work at Free Bird Body and Paint. He does a lot of insurance jobs for people here in town and he is the one that came up with the quote for me.

5. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Cash price???????

6. knight182

Cash price is $550 OBO.

7. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member