JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Almost new 2009 husqvarna wr300

I bought this bike in April with 50 original miles on it the first owner tore his acl the day after he broke the motor in. I have ridden it twice at around 50 miles each ride and that's being generous. I added the headlight wired for hi/lo/off the tires are the original and are at least 85%+

I have a 300 woods/enduro bike already so don't really need this I'm open to trades let me know what you have
I value this bike in its condition at 4K cash is king so maybe a little less but I'm defiantly firm on the trade price

Owners manual clear title in hand

Firearms I'm into
Marlin 45-70 lever
Glock g20
Ar-10
H&k 91
Bineli m4
S&w r8
Nice 1911's not rock island or chiappa
Springfield m1a
Let me know what you got

Also interested I. Sand rails/Suzuki samurais/Honda odessey or pilots

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Nice! I always wanted to try out the Husky. I rode a KTM 300 for 10 years, just sold it last summer. I had it set up for woods racing, fun smoker! Heard great things about he Husky also.

GLWS!!! or trade.......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top