JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my 2008 Scion XB with a manual 5 speed transmission. This vehicle has 139k miles on it and growing. I drive about a 1,000 miles a week for work so mileage keeps going up. It has been 100% flawless for me. Only reason I am selling it is to upgrade to a bigger vehicle for work. In the last year I have added a Pioneer bluetooth touch screen radio, new speakers, new rear rotors & pads as well as a new set of Studless Snow Tires with one season on them. I am the second owner of the vehicle and has always been adult owned. It has a clean title too.

The vehicle is loaded and has never been smoked in or had pets hauled in it. It has upgraded Weathertech floor mats, rain deflectors on windows, rear bumper protector, tinted windows and just last week had an oil change. I don't want to sell it, but needing a much larger vehicle.

Asking $5700 for it.

unnamed-6_zpsyeq4zio1.jpg unnamed-4_zpseaz3bhhu.jpg unnamed-3_zps5phcmvjv.jpg unnamed-1_zpsluapk4hd.jpg unnamed_zps6gkddsnl.jpg unnamed-2_zpsgyvvc72g.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top