JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2007 Tundra with the 4.0 liter 240 horsepower V6.
89,500 miles, Custom tow package(class 3), Line X bed liner, all stock, only thing ever replaced on this truck was the air intake and the alternator. Have original parts for intake if desired.

Inside is very clean, outside has a couple spots of damage but truck is mechanically sound. Seats six adults, mp3 CD player, auxiliary input. Hankook All terrain tires with about half tread, and a set of chains with only one use on them. This thing made it through Bend last year the day after 22" fell with no issues (Wonderful Toyota traction control.)

Clean Oregon title, ready to sell, call or text to take a look. Asking $14,300 or best offer. Located in Portland but I will be as flexible as I can.

IMAG0023.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry, thought I covered everything. 2wd, automatic with the "semi auto" helpful on long descents to downshift, but doesn't allow you to over do it and over rev the engine

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top