JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded away!

2007 TOYOTA Tacoma ACCESS CAB 4X4 V-6
This has been a great truck with no issues, always serviced by Toyota but I own property that I need a 4x4 to get to most of the year and this truck is not big enough to haul all 5 (with 2 constantly growing kids) members of my family.
Approx 190,000 miles on it. I have had no mechanical issues, aftermarket leaf-springs and rims. I purchased the truck 5 years ago from Gresham Toyota.
Pics below (from last year but only real change is that it now has weather-tech floor-liners in it and a couple more stickers on the back window) - happy to answer questions if someone is interested. Clean title in my name and in-hand.
$11,000 Firm

**Open to very select trades - What I am looking for is a full-size 4x4 truck (comfortable seating 5 adults) that is in good condition and extremely reliable (that remote property is not a location you want to break down in as it is isolated.)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
4a.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Last Edited: