JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2250
City
pdx
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clean title and tags

Bike was in perfect shape until last week some jerk decided to push it over and attempt to rip off the windshield.

Very minor recent cosmetic damage makes this a amazing deal for you!

This is the most comfortable thing on 2 wheels, tons of storage, power and agility.

This scooter will reach 100+mph speeds with complete confidence and stability.

Bike is in touring shape and has been cared for mechanically and logged.

I am asking $2250 and here is why that is the best price you will ever find for a burg 650

Your getting a youthful 22k miles on odometer

-dyno jet power commander 3 fuel and Horsepower enhanced chip (plugs right in $500 value)

-brand new Metzler performance tires

-chrome plated exhaust

-enhanced aftermarket grips

-brand new suzuki oem 2nd set of brake levers

-brand new passenger backrest(currently uninstalled)

-aftermarket givi storage box metal mount

-custom 12 volt accessories cutout

-full oem factory suzuki owners manual with full service history and all mechanical analysis

And more!!

I will throw in a new bilt modular full face helmet ($200 value)

Im selling this bike so I can get a brand new model dont miss this incredible deal!

Cash in hand to test drive. First come first serve. Please don't ask for me to hold it for you or accept your butlers money order etc.

Straight cash.

20200821_200053.jpg 20200821_200101.jpg 20200822_103333.jpg 20200822_103351.jpg 20200829_001804.jpg 20200907_010309.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You do have to have a motorcycle license. It may look like a jetski on wheels but I've left a few Harleys in the dust taking off at a green light. Its 650cc! Avg motorcycles are 600cc. I may have accidentally gone 115mph on this scooter many times.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top