1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

2007 Harley Dyna Custom FXDC Street Bob Style

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Frankensteineken, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Frankensteineken

Frankensteineken Peninsula New Member

Clean, Street Bob style Dyna with about 8000 miles. Tons of extras and work done. Black Samson pipes and Power Commander, Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner, powdercoated triple trees, lowers, and other front end parts like control levers. Side mount license plate with laydown tail light, custom mirrors, custom headlight, Brembo front caliper, Deuce rear wheel, and the list goes on. Rode to Sturgis last year with no problems.

I really love this bike, but I am moving soon and I just don't don't ride it enough to justify keeping it. The first $10,000 takes it.

I might consider partial trades for specific firearms. Glock 19/26, M1A's, LWRC REPR, or DPMS pattern AR-10. The only other thing I would consider trading for would be a 7.3 Powerstroke 99-03 Excurison or same vintage diesel crew cab F-250/F-350.