JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unfortunately my needs changed and I am selling my truck. It is in excellent condition with very low miles. 97,000. It has been extremely reliable and a pleasure to own. This truck is spotless inside and out, you will not find one nicer and with this low miles. 5.3l engine.

The truck has flowmaster exhaust and upgraded speakers. Other than that it is bone stock. The interior is near perfect, no rips, tears, or odors. The exterior is near perfect also, with only minimal signs of being 10 years old. The tires were new from les Schwab 1 year ago.

The only bad is the tire pressure sensor in the front drivers tire is going out.

Clean title in my name and in my possession

$15,000. Might entertain a few guns for part trade.

11513.jpg

11512.jpg

11514.jpg

11515.jpg

11517.jpg

11516.jpg

11519.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.