1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

2007 FJ Cruiser TRD Special Edition- 6spd manual- Leather seats 30K Warranty

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Poseidon, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Poseidon

Poseidon Oregon Member

This is the ULTIMATE FJ Cruiser. The 2007 TRD has the black top and black interior.
    Some features that make this one to own are:
    FACTORY features
    6 speed manual transmission with locker, a-track....
    fog lights
    Tow package
    Power invertor for the back
    back up sensor
    rock sliders
    Roof rack
    TRD floor mats
    TRD leather seats with seat heaters for the front ones.( I have not see another FJC with a full leather interior)
    30K mile warranty (probably 25K left) One of the premium covers most everything through First Automotive.
    This vehicle has just under 85K miles on it. I search for a long time to find the stick shift 2007 TRD. This is a great unmolested one that is packed with factory features.

I am asking $21k OBO- no trades
    Located in Corvallis Oregon
    Pictures here:
  2. Poseidon

Poseidon Oregon Member

This is a really awesome Toyota and the best place to start building an ultimate rig. I just need a little more room.
  3. FarmerTed1971

FarmerTed1971 Portland, Oregon, United States Well-Known Member

4. PreviaDrifter

PreviaDrifter Oregon Member

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Oregon Member

So if you bring the cash I will get the shop vac out! Better yet, if you come buy it I will throw in the shop vac and you can clean it to your own standards!

To answer another question I get alot: I am selling it because I want something else. If you are into Toyota and like the FJ Cruiser this is THE one to have. It has all the awesome features. I am getting rid of it because I want a Diesel! I am currently looking to get an HJ60 or a Unimog.

What I REALLY want is this:

We have an newer Audi and a 7 series BMW so the FJ Cruiser just sits there and gets drive once every couple weeks or so at most.