JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the ULTIMATE FJ Cruiser. The 2007 TRD has the black top and black interior.
Some features that make this one to own are:
FACTORY features
6 speed manual transmission with locker, a-track....
fog lights
Tow package
Power invertor for the back
back up sensor
rock sliders
Roof rack
TRD floor mats
TRD leather seats with seat heaters for the front ones.( I have not see another FJC with a full leather interior)
Aftermarket:
Sunroof
30K mile warranty (probably 25K left) One of the premium covers most everything through First Automotive.
This vehicle has just under 85K miles on it. I search for a long time to find the stick shift 2007 TRD. This is a great unmolested one that is packed with factory features.

I am asking $21k OBO- no trades
Located in Corvallis Oregon
Pictures here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygekmeibr939g1v/5UAMYzNwZX

You could have at least vacuumed. :)

So if you bring the cash I will get the shop vac out! Better yet, if you come buy it I will throw in the shop vac and you can clean it to your own standards!

To answer another question I get alot: I am selling it because I want something else. If you are into Toyota and like the FJ Cruiser this is THE one to have. It has all the awesome features. I am getting rid of it because I want a Diesel! I am currently looking to get an HJ60 or a Unimog.

What I REALLY want is this:
http://forum.ih8mud.com/other-vehicles/757590-1986-unimog-camper-ambulance-u1300l.html

We have an newer Audi and a 7 series BMW so the FJ Cruiser just sits there and gets drive once every couple weeks or so at most.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top