JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2006 Honda crf450r up for sale. I bought to trail ride but just don't have the time. Some of the mods are, desert tank, heavier flywheel, factory connection suspension, ride engineering triple/bar clamps, radiator guards, and skid plate. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Tires in decent shape, will be putting a front tire on this week with one ride on it. Will come with a rear tire with one ride on it as well as an oil filter and some bottles of gearbox fluid. Plastics not the prettiest but no cracks. Fires up and runs great. Title in my name, in hand. Asking $3500. $3000 $2500 FIRM. Some will go back to NWFA. Will throw in a ultimate MX hauler hitch carrier for another $300 of you with purchase of the bike. Only part trade interests would be a ruger american predator in 6.5 creedmoor or a tikka t3x superlite in 7mm-08. Located in Estacada. Thanks for looking.
*EDIT: FRONT TIRE INSTALLED, ALSO NEW THROTTLE CABLES AND SPARK PLUG. READY TO RIDE* EDIT: Suspension setup for enduro/woods riding for 210 pound rider. PRICE DROP $3000 $2500 FIRM, willing to take offers in-person
NEW TRADES: Short action savage 110 or tikka, trade value in the range of $800-$1000. I'd be mare than happy with $1500 in my pocket and a rifle platform to build off of.
EDIT: Hitch carrier included with purchase of bike.
20220531_191859.jpg 20220531_191850.jpg 20220531_191840.jpg 20220531_191823.jpg 20220721_180157.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any idea on the hours on the bike and when last rebuild occurred?

Both Unknown. The guy I purchased it from had all services done at a dealer, even the oil changes. I failed to procure his records, I think in his excitement to have some cash and my excitement to have a bike they left with him.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top